the Rift

[OPEN] Trade my glory for passion

Tamlin Posts: 40
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: 2 years
Rover
Tamlin
Returning. What did it mean to him? Too others? Home. Was he allowed to call these unfamiliar grounds by that word? Family. Did he have any left?

A futile hunt was over. He was beat. He had given in. And he was not proud. What would his father say if he knew? What would he say if or when he came back and learned that his own son gave up on him? What if he didn’t come back just because of that? What if he was gone forever? What if…

The rising sun stung the former prince’s eyes as he climbed the last hill and gazed over the “home” he barely knew. The glittering lake, the grass and the mountaintops - they were all so strange and felt almost hostile. Yet his heart was pulling him, begging him to go down into the valley. He wished that the rough grass hid familiar faces, that he would soon gallop around the lake with the other yearlings, that he would play hide and seek in the mountains… for once he just wished to belong and not to rule.

Tamlin had been so lonely these past six months and he had been craving the company of family for so very long - those feelings had even been the reason for his long travel. He had begun a quest to find his missing father and by doing so he had ended up so far away from Helovia that it had taken him two months of constant travel to get back.

The golden sun slowly warmed his raven black body where he stood upon the hilltop. The chilly wind twisted his frosted mane around its invisible fingers and played with his pristine white tail. A few birds were singing. Everything felt so clear and soft and fragile. And Tamlin felt like he could wreck it all just by snorting or pawing the ground.

”What a silly feeling.” he murmured to himself before snorting loudly and kicking the ground with his left hoof. It was time to leave all the thoughts created in the silence of his travels behind and once again focus on his goals.

The young colt started down the grassy slope and on the hilltop he left his memories of the past six months, his wish to just belong and his new humble self. They would run after him and catch him soon enough, but for the moment he felt like his cocky old self again. And his walk down the hill became more of a strut than a walk.

He scanned the valley floor for signs of movement, but he didn't see much with the sun shining straight into his eyes. He wondered if someone he knew would come and greet him. Maybe Aviya was here somewhere? Maybe even his sister or his mother? His heart made a little jump as the memory of their faces invaded his mind.

ooc; Hi -waves shyly- I am once again trying to get back to roleplaying, I will be scarce in plotting and chat, but I will try to post quickly in threads! Love you all still (if you were wondering) <3

Table by Neo

he sows in blood

Permission to use violence and magic against Tamlin at all times granted

Messages In This Thread
Trade my glory for passion - by Tamlin - 04-02-2013, 05:35 PM
RE: Trade my glory for passion - by Aviya - 04-02-2013, 06:54 PM
RE: Trade my glory for passion - by Tamlin - 04-03-2013, 05:52 PM
RE: Trade my glory for passion - by Mauja - 04-04-2013, 07:18 AM
RE: Trade my glory for passion - by Aviya - 04-04-2013, 08:53 AM
RE: Trade my glory for passion - by Snö - 04-04-2013, 12:14 PM
RE: Trade my glory for passion - by Tamlin - 04-04-2013, 03:28 PM
RE: Trade my glory for passion - by Mauja - 04-20-2013, 11:40 AM