the Rift

[OPEN] Trade my glory for passion

Aviya Posts: 59
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: 4 HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Time

Aviya, so cruel and so arrogant, was a completely different painting in the presence of the young prince. Her face was bright, eyes shining with a happiness she had not known for months. When she was born, Tamlin had been there, and he had been there through everything else in her foalhood--until he disappeared. She remembered so well leaning between him and Momma Kou as she coughed, her body achy and tired. Tamlin had been patient as they played in the Steppe, letting her rest when she coughed and showing true concern for her well-being. However, there were also times she had wanted to rip the young prince's tongue out for being such an arrogant fool. Nonetheless, Aviya was more than pleased with his return.

Their embrace was quick, and he dodged away, landing a playful nip to her side. Smirking, the doctor's daughter tossed her head. In a small square of her brain she wondered what Tamlin would think of her broken horn. She had yet to tell her father what had happened, for how would he feel knowing that his son had broken his daughter's horn and fled the Basin? Surely, the doctor would be livid. Aviya, admiring her father so fully, could not disappoint him. Snorting at his greeting, Aviya looked into his mismatched eyes and sighed. She searched his face, documenting the new contours and age to her memory. Tamlin was not the little foal he had been before, he was growing stronger and taller. His body was lean from travel, and as Tamlin leaned forward to embrace her Aviya relaxed against the muscles in his neck and chest.

"It's ok," She lied, tail swaying gently behind her. "I've missed you, too." Aviya lowered her head some, nostrils filling with his scent. The sun basked above them, flickering over their dark hides as they fit together like two pieces of a puzzle. "Where did you go?" Aviya had guessed the young stallion had gone on a search for the missing King, but she could never be too sure when it came to Tamlin's actions. He was a spunky colt, and the reasons for his disappearance were his own, but she wished to know them.

And, for the first time in months, Aviya did not feel alone.

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
Trade my glory for passion - by Tamlin - 04-02-2013, 05:35 PM
RE: Trade my glory for passion - by Aviya - 04-02-2013, 06:54 PM
RE: Trade my glory for passion - by Tamlin - 04-03-2013, 05:52 PM
RE: Trade my glory for passion - by Mauja - 04-04-2013, 07:18 AM
RE: Trade my glory for passion - by Aviya - 04-04-2013, 08:53 AM
RE: Trade my glory for passion - by Snö - 04-04-2013, 12:14 PM
RE: Trade my glory for passion - by Tamlin - 04-04-2013, 03:28 PM
RE: Trade my glory for passion - by Mauja - 04-20-2013, 11:40 AM