the Rift

[OPEN] Trade my glory for passion
Ascended Helovian

Mauja the Frozen Light Posts: 1,392
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.2 :: 14 HP: 79.5 | Buff: HUNTER
Irma :: Snowy Owl :: Terrorize & Diego :: Eurasian Eagle-Owl :: Rage Neo
[ as I'm not being skipped I might as well post.. >:3 was intending to let you kids be a bit longer but heyy gotta greet mah boy! <3 ]

It brought a smile to his face, a crooked bend to his dark lips. He hadn't know Aviya to have shared such a bond with Tamlin; the boy had witnessed her birth, but that it had forged a bond of friendship? It was not what he had expected, but as he thought back upon what he remembered of their flight.. with the long-legged Lotus missing, the snowcap boy had clung to Kou's side. In that light, it didn't seem such a strange thing, but the more mature Aviya was not someone he would've thought to retain such bonds of affection. Haughty, cold — she seemed the perfect soldier, but did she have a heart at all?

Early sunlight glinted off the back of yet another youngster. Snö. He knew her instantly, needed no wind to bring him confirmation. The last time he'd seen the pair in the same picture, if you didn't count the awkward flight from the Edge, had been at Tamlin's birth, when she'd taken one, cold look at him and then walked off. Mauja breathed out a snort of disapproval. Hopefully she'd be nicer about it now.

Finally he couldn't contain himself anymore, or convince his restless feet to stay still. He broke away from the monotone slope, away from the backdrop in which he blended so perfectly with — elegant steps bore him down the slope, surefooted, regal. Some part of him wanted to break into a run and bowl Tamlin over, to forsake dignity and just celebrate, but he wondered if they'd think him silly. Wasn't he supposed to be an adult, composed, glacial? Another snort rose towards the sky. Well. If so.. maybe it was time they learned that he wasn't. Giving his crowned head a shake his eager body broke into a trot, his step short and neck arched. Meet it all halfway, he thought with a faint, wry smile.

And then he was there, touching his nose to Snö's rusty hip, brushing lightly against Aviya before coming to tower above his lost son. "Tamlin," he said, his voice warm, smooth; reaching out, Mauja aimed a nip to his forelock. "Þú ert aftur." And warmth, like the sun on a winter's day, blazed in his pale eyes.
night-fate-stock -- dreamofsandman -- deirdre-T -- deviantart.com // i-mi.deviantart.com
angels, they fell first, but I'm still here

Messages In This Thread
Trade my glory for passion - by Tamlin - 04-02-2013, 05:35 PM
RE: Trade my glory for passion - by Aviya - 04-02-2013, 06:54 PM
RE: Trade my glory for passion - by Tamlin - 04-03-2013, 05:52 PM
RE: Trade my glory for passion - by Mauja - 04-04-2013, 07:18 AM
RE: Trade my glory for passion - by Aviya - 04-04-2013, 08:53 AM
RE: Trade my glory for passion - by Snö - 04-04-2013, 12:14 PM
RE: Trade my glory for passion - by Tamlin - 04-04-2013, 03:28 PM
RE: Trade my glory for passion - by Mauja - 04-20-2013, 11:40 AM