the Rift

[PRIVATE] Crushed Pearls{Torasin}

Gossamer the Benevolent Posts: 47
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 16hh :: 13
Illusion{Illu}

A pale, lithe body traipsed amongst the falling leaves. Bright sun watches silver under orange move through the trees. Illusionary age'd beauty, a facade to the dark beneath. It was all consuming, that dark, and she needed a horse to help her, the pale mare to whom the silver hide belonged. She'd carried on too long now, and was afraid she'd succumbed to the sludge within her mind. The silly, the illogical, the black. She hoped she had not. Brown eyes cast about under heavy lids, looking for a golden splashed hide to match her white. Finding not what she sought, pinkish lips parted so utter his name,
Torasin....

It was a quiet, soft utterance with only a tinge of her former leader self hidden within. Gossamer smiled as Lazulli dove from the sky, a shining blue meteor, to land on a branch near her. His eyes held concern and she could feel his concern both in the air and through their bond. They both held hope that the gifted healer might be able to help her when she could not.

It was not that it was her fault, not as if she'd tried to be weighed down by deep despair, but it'd happened none-the-less. It was, she thought, likely brought on by so many an occurance: the loss of both Aarde and Crane(likely both dead now), the wonderful chance at a new start lost when she lost her land, the absence of her lifelong mate(Indy) and the feeling of being surrounded by so many and yet being alone. Mirage was too busy, Aaron promoted and Solstice busy with her foals, and none others she knew were there to lend the shoulder she needed. And how could she ask them anyways? Even the Shadow, while a good friend, was not the close she needed now. Oh, Torasin, thinks the pale mare, I hope you can help me.

blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah

{Sorry for the somewhat rambly post. I hope I got it across well enough}

Messages In This Thread
Crushed Pearls{Torasin} - by Gossamer - 04-02-2013, 06:59 PM
RE: Crushed Pearls{Torasin} - by Torasin - 04-03-2013, 05:51 PM
RE: Crushed Pearls{Torasin} - by Gossamer - 04-05-2013, 10:33 PM
RE: Crushed Pearls{Torasin} - by Torasin - 04-17-2013, 03:42 PM
RE: Crushed Pearls{Torasin} - by Gossamer - 04-20-2013, 12:29 AM