[FALLS] Are you just getting by

Archibald the Dauntless Posts: 386
Absent Abyss atk: 6.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Equine :: 18.3 hh :: 10 years HP: 80 | Buff: SHIELD
Loretta :: Alaskan Malamute :: Time Slip Time
ARCHIBALD the DAUNTLESS
Cause You gotta be bigger, be faster, be stronger
If you're gonna survive any longer

There were a few things in life one should not do to anger Archibald. Attacking his companion was one of them. Loretta's eyes widened as the pegasus shifted, frantic images shooting into her bondmate's mind as the mare kicked out towards her. Backpedaling, Loretta pressed herself against the right wall of the save, ears pinning back as hard hooves swiped past her head, barely missing knocking her unconscious. Snarling again, Loretta threatened to send her magic flying. She wanted to reduce the foolish pegasus into foalhood once more, for her to lose her memories and abilities, if only for a short amount of time. Her heart pounded as she begged Archibald, but from outside the cave he snorted and refused.

Black as night, and soaking wet, ears pinned against the general's neck and he lifted the front end of his body up. His feathered hooves left the ground momentarily before slamming back down, the earth trembling powerfully beneath the power of his magic. The earthquake was powerful, fueled by the desire to protect his companion, and it shook the ground and the cave as one. "Show yourself!" Archibald boomed, glaring into the entrance of the cave. He was far too large to fit comfortably in the small space, and he had never been fond of enclosure, so he would not enter the mouth of the cave.

Loretta, still pressed against the wall of the cave, lowered her center of gravity and pushed off the back wall. Reiko's hooves slammed towards her again, the mare intent on killing her she assumed, but it would not happen today. Loretta was protecting her kill, nothing more. The bitch knew the secrets of Helovia, of some of the creatures that resided, and species mattered not to the things that happened here. Reiko may think that horses did not eat meat, but she was wrong. Loretta had learned from her sister, Manhattan, of Knox's actions. He had quenched himself on the blood and flesh of his kills, and it made Loretta feel uneasy. It was against nature, and because of it Loretta acted. It was a new instinct.

Her motion was just quick enough to slide past Reiko's dangerous hooves, but in the process of fleeing the cave the red and white female slammed her shoulder against the wall of the cave. She was used to Archibald's earthquake magic, and could be quite skilled over the shaking ground, but never while trying to keep herself alive. Wincing, the malamute gritted her teeth and closed the distance between her and her bondmate. Loretta's eyes darted up to Archibald's briefly, her mind sharing the words the pegasus had spoken.

Image Credits

Through the ages of time
I've been known for my hate,
but I'm a dealer of simple choices;
for me it's never too late.

please tag me

Messages In This Thread
Are you just getting by - by Reiko - 04-03-2013, 07:57 AM
RE: Are you just getting by - by Archibald - 04-03-2013, 11:51 AM
RE: Are you just getting by - by Reiko - 04-03-2013, 08:26 PM
RE: Are you just getting by - by Archibald - 04-04-2013, 10:20 AM
RE: Are you just getting by - by Reiko - 04-04-2013, 08:48 PM