the Rift

[OPEN] reach for the sky, spread your wings and .f a l l.

Amara Posts: 136
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.1 hh :: 6 years HP: 60.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Sameira :: Royal Hellhound :: Hellfire dark

The shifting of the sand, the crashing of the waves. Sounds I had gotten used to seemed to annoy me as I lay in my little rocky shelf. It was my little home, a place where I kept all my little trinkets that I found around the beach. The sky was dimming, the sun falling into the water. I lay there, my stomach pressed against the sand and my wings lay open beside me. The cold night air crept into the shelf, wrapping around me like an icy blanket. I drifted into sleep, my small form curled up tightly.

I had barely shut my eyes when the wind began to howl. It howled like a lone wolf, the way it sounded so lost. Unable to fall back asleep, I stand up on my thin little legs. Usually Daddy was around, somewhere. He was always on the beach moping. Glancing around, I begin making my way outside of the rocky shelf, glancing back at the green bottle that lay propped up on the side of the shelf.

"Daddeeee..?" A shadow flickers by, and instantly I assume it's daddy. I see the shadow slink down the beach towards mommy, and I squeal. Daddy never went near mommy anymore. Was it daddy? Sneaking towards the shadow, I see what it is. It's a big cat with a sleek black coat. With my amber eyes wide, I squeal a silent squeal. Whirling around, I race back to my little rocky shelf. I store myself in the very back, cradling a little cloth thing I had found yesterday. It had these big, solid black eyes and some red string that curves upward like a smile. The light tan fabric was faded from sitting in the sun, and brown locks fall from the top of the head.... or, I thought it was a head. I kept the little doll tucked under my left wing, safe from harm.

[[<3]]

"Talk talk talk talk."

Amara</style>
Life's pretty good, and why wouldn't it be? I'm a pirate, after all.</style>

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
reach for the sky, spread your wings and .f a l l. - by Amara - 04-03-2013, 10:48 AM