Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: 12
teeroo

VALENTINE </style>
</style>

Stab my heart like a stick in the mud
Cut my chest just to see the blood

"Speech."

Frost flecks on my light grey skin, as I am forced to move from the hot desert. I am in pain, and there is no limit to my anger. How she bested me, I don’t know, but there is more at stake here than just me. I see her body, as light as mine, dragging me away from my family. My sweet mare, my mate, and my lovely new child. I look back and see the sand twining down from the hills, red dust soaking into the sky, moving through unnoticed. I didn’t have a choice now, that I knew, and there was no turning back. I was deeply ashamed, that was for sure. I didn’t want to go, and I felt childish almost, because I wanted to throw a tantrum. But I didn’t want her so see me like this, especially a rag tag filly who couldn’t even control her own emotions. I kept silent, moving towards the North.

My shoulder hurt like hell, and I could feel it was messed up. I was pissed about that too, grunting and limping along. I said not a word to her, just walked and plotted as I did so. It grew colder as we got closer, and then I could see the mountain range in site. I moaned, mostly from pain, but from the heart ache it brought me to see this dreaded place again. I was in no mood to see these fucking imbeciles right now, and I would never be in the mood. Psyche. He knew she would be dying to see him, only to spit in his face and drive her horn through his heart. But no, he wouldn’t allow that. He would fight back, and he would escape. He would make it alive for Cherie, for Aiko. For himself.

The mountains came closer, and the journey dragged for him as well, the light grey struggling to stay a float. His shoulder hurt more and more as he moved on, and this was worst than the burns he had received in Helovia’s Heart. Though he kept pushing on, not only because of his shoulder, but also because of Snö. Rather he liked to admit it or not, he had lost. He was a prisoner, and being brought to this frozen hell for torture. He would take whatever beating he had to, without sound or tear shed. He would be strong, would not give them the satisfaction of breaking him apart. He would survive the wounds they placed upon him, and wear them proudly as scars. He wanted this to be nothing to him, just another sad day in his life.

They reached the boarders, and there they stood for a while, and he rested on his good leg, while the child stared into the Aurora Basin. Then, quickly as she had stopped, they were moving again. He snorted by her words, and without a word moved past her, not even looking at the shallow soul. He knew of some of their strives, and he stifled a laugh, thinking she was only doing this because she wanted to be mommy’s favorite. He knew Psyche, and she would never be. She would have better luck loving a shark. He moved across the frozen tundra, limping slowly, and moving slower as the snow got deeper. It was snowing now, and the wind still whipped around him, which didn’t help either.

But there were horses up ahead. It was time for the show to begin.

OCC: Feel free to powerplay hurting him if this is where this thread is going :3

Stop the presses cause I'm killing time
Won't you be my bloody valentine?

template by revo. <3
manip by twiwolf.deviantart.com
I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on this (Valentine's) account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Credits to picture on page, since they won't show up since they are in black: http://twiwolf.deviantart.com/art/Free-Love-362011598

Messages In This Thread
Chagrin [Valentine, Plague] - by Snö - 04-03-2013, 05:07 PM
RE: Chagrin [Valentine, Plague] - by Valentine - 04-03-2013, 05:29 PM
RE: Chagrin [Valentine, Plague] - by Elizabeth - 04-29-2013, 04:12 PM
RE: Chagrin [Valentine, Plague] - by Valentine - 04-30-2013, 08:04 PM