the Rift

Find me. [Castiel]

Scarter Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
SCARTER
It blesseth him that gives and him that takes.
"You are downright wicked you…have no regard for noyone your not beautiful your ugly……why must horses like you come by me what the hell is wrong with me? That I must be cast aside by others is it a curse maybe for once life could be fair and curse the wicked such as yourself.” She ignored him, moving on bored with his anger. Why would she want to play with him anymore.

“What you want to play I played what must I do to please horses like you grovel at your hooves I will never again do such a pitiful action.” growing even more anger he quickly galloped in front of her cutting off the blacks path saying kindly “What’s wrong with me? why so coldly turn me away without giving me a chance not all do you know what I can do you quickly underestimate me….please give me a shot.” She stared at him and then leant in close. "I'm wicked in actions, you're wicked in your words." She could see the anger sparkling in his eyes. She gave him a twisted smile. By blocking off her path he had brought out her anger, her oppressive and twisted side. She pulled away so the closeness between them vanished. "You don't know how to play! If you did you would have let me walk away. You bore me. I do not want to give you the chance to grovel at my feet. I won't give you the chance" She chuckled, eyes blazing at the stallion that was really starting to piss her off with his clingy actions. She didn't want any to cling to her. She liked to be able to do her own thing.. "But apparently I don't need to. You already are grovelling at my feet, begging for a chance." She rolled her eyes and delicately stepped away from him.

"Sir, understand, nice people are my toys." She smiled. "Unless they wow me, then I become theirs." A chuckle and the glance back to his general direction. "But neither of those things will happen." She flipped her hair back over to hide the scars again. Eyes narrowed. "You are too angry to be played with now anyway. You want to hurt me, I can see it in your eyes." Once again her feet began walking away. "That gives me an ill temper and a certain dislike for you."

Maybe you should just see if you can still play with him? He's very keen.

No, he bores me. I dislike him, he hates me. What else would he want with me?

Notes;; Haha, she doesn't like him at all.
Words; 317
Tag; Castiel .

Credits;;
Table; Frostie

Messages In This Thread
Find me. [Castiel] - by Scarter - 04-03-2013, 06:02 PM
RE: Find me. [Castiel] - by Castiel - 04-03-2013, 06:28 PM
RE: Find me. [Castiel] - by Scarter - 04-03-2013, 07:20 PM
RE: Find me. [Castiel] - by Castiel - 04-03-2013, 07:38 PM
RE: Find me. [Castiel] - by Scarter - 04-03-2013, 07:56 PM
RE: Find me. [Castiel] - by Castiel - 04-03-2013, 08:25 PM
RE: Find me. [Castiel] - by Scarter - 04-03-2013, 08:56 PM