the Rift

[PRIVATE] Leave the bill on the table, Knox

Aryel Posts: 229
Dragon's Throat Soldier
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.4 :: 4
FennecFyre

It was Java who pointed out the strange horse prancing like a colt through the meadow. His small mental pull raised Aryel's head, and she watched the male with curiosity. While he was obviously young, he was setting up to be a handsome stallion when he matured, although his looks weren't what she was paying attention to. She was more focused on the flickering that seemed to overtake him, and her ears pricked with interest. Was it magic? Could he turned invisible? What an advantage that could be in a fight. An idea formed in her head. If he would tolerate her, she would proposition him for a charge of that or another ability. She wasn't sure what she had to offer in exchange, other than some feathers for his mane, but perhaps they could work out a deal .She didn't like the nasty look of the dog that slunk behind him though. She snorted quietly as Java's intent to stay on her back, as far away from the dog as possible, came in through their bond. When the dog nipped the draft's hocks, she took a step forward, concerned, but the only effect seemed to be his calming down. By now, he had noticed her as well, and seemed to turn to leave, flickering away again as he did so.

"Excuse me." she called, walking forward, hoping he hadn't simply teleported away. "Are you still there? I saw all that...well, magic, I suppose, and I'd like to make a bargain with you." She stood what she hoped was a reasonable distance from him, it was hard to tell talking to an invisible horse. She arched her neck, the Sun amulet catching light as she did so. "Are you familiar with amulets? This particular one can store an ability cast at it, and that cloaking ability you seem to have really is amazing. I'd like to propose a trade. A charge of magic for, well..." Here she trailed off. "Whatever I can provide, I suppose." She did have other amulets, but it would take a flight back to the Throat to retrieve them.

(Overdue post is overdue. I wasn't sure if he was invisible at the end of his post, let me know if I need to change something.)

Walk walk walk walk.
"Talk talk talk talk."

ARYEL</style>
In blood and honor, we will prevail.</style>

image by gpabill @ flickr.com
Thanks for the good times, and no hard feelings for the bad times.

Vicer and Aryel's new threads never happened.

Messages In This Thread
Leave the bill on the table, Knox - by Aryel - 04-03-2013, 09:47 PM
RE: Leave the bill on the table, Knox - by Knox - 04-06-2013, 07:16 PM
RE: Leave the bill on the table, Knox - by Aryel - 04-12-2013, 09:27 PM
RE: Leave the bill on the table, Knox - by Knox - 04-16-2013, 07:43 AM
RE: Leave the bill on the table, Knox - by Aryel - 04-17-2013, 06:47 PM
RE: Leave the bill on the table, Knox - by Knox - 04-20-2013, 01:21 PM