the Rift

[PRIVATE] Leave the bill on the table, Knox

Knox Posts: 262
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 7.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17hh :: 7 Years [Tallsun] HP: 67.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Jen

The Young's heart soars and cackles like a coyote. Mere moments after meeting this mare and she wants something from him! As much as Knox lurks behind the young's mind, it still seeps through the cracks and slowly manages to take over. The hunter's dour expression turns involuntarily to one of innocent and spoiled mischief. Manhattan's growl pushes her body forward and closer to the mare. The dog sees nothing of value in such a greedy and self-important creature. She is frustrated enough having to subdue the child's heart beating within her master's breast, she has little patience for the pegasus.

"Manhattan! Manhattan, lower those hackles," chimes the cheerily wicked voice of Zsoka from behind the mutt. The young takes great joy in seeing how easily she listens to him, as if he were her true master. Zsoka pulls Knox's body begrudgingly forward, letting his lips curl upwards in satisfaction as he controls the older colt's body like a puppet master. His head tilts in an ever-so-curious fashion that appears foolish on a figure as imposing as Knox, but is apparent nonetheless. Knox's body picks up the injury that Zsoka once possessed, visible in the slight shaking of the colt's right foreleg. Slowly, Knox lets the colt's old habits command him; he would not allow Zsoka to live fully renewed in his body.

Visibly frustrated, Zsoka's head shook from side to side and form straightened to compensate for the weakness visible in his leg. "An amulet, huh? No, no, more importantly, a bargain. I like those." The colt asks and answers simultaneously, maintaining a singsong tone of voice that permeates the atmosphere of the conversation. A subdued but still irritated Manhattan lets her ruddied fangs, dripping with poison, catch the peaceful light of the heavenly fields. She will not let them forget that she is a threat.

"I guess you could convince me..." he continues with a step backwards. The silver resting within Knox's soul extends outwards into the daylight, heading towards Aryel's eyes in a flash of what looks like smoke. Soon her vision will fade to black- Zsoka relishes in the control he has. Within, Knox bucks and kicks at the foolishness of his ancestor, but the resistance only shows in the violent shaking of the child's leg. With a hiss, Zsoka obeys and pulls the silver back to within the hunter- Aryel's vision will have been gone for no more than a moment, but the implication is clear. "but, magic? You'll have to be more specific..." the child goes on garrulously, frowning down at Manhattan as she blocks her mind off from his own and stiffens her tail. He feels a sort of hate for her burning within his petty, immature mind- if not for Knox's swift buckling of his leg, the thought might have remained.

Zsoka recovers, but barely, and with a cowardly whinny. To the side of the scene, Manhattan's tongue lolls from her open mouth and her tail wags in enjoyment. What a pleasure it is to see the fool punished. With a shudder, Zsoka struggles to pull Knox's body closer to Aryel, but it is to no avail. With gritted teeth, he finishes his thought "...and you'll owe me. Owe me anything I want, whenever I decide I want it- no take backs."

Very suddenly, the deal and the child take a darker turn.

[[For the record, his magic doesn't make him invisible, really, he just looks like light or shadow depending what is more present in the area, and that messes with people's minds so they almost don't think of him as if he's there. Like being willed to ignore him- it works best when no one has seen him perform the magic or before he was using it. Zsoka was just messing around to piss Knox off.

Also, assuming I have permission to blind Aryel temporarily, but I can edit it out. Otherwise she has no way of learning about his blinding magic unless he tells her and Zsoka would rather have more fun than that. x3]]

KNOX and MANHATTAN

Image by Elope

Messages In This Thread
Leave the bill on the table, Knox - by Aryel - 04-03-2013, 09:47 PM
RE: Leave the bill on the table, Knox - by Knox - 04-06-2013, 07:16 PM
RE: Leave the bill on the table, Knox - by Aryel - 04-12-2013, 09:27 PM
RE: Leave the bill on the table, Knox - by Knox - 04-16-2013, 07:43 AM
RE: Leave the bill on the table, Knox - by Aryel - 04-17-2013, 06:47 PM
RE: Leave the bill on the table, Knox - by Knox - 04-20-2013, 01:21 PM