the Rift

[BASIN] From the Ground.

Arielle Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Arielle
i say fuck it, lets kill them all

Could one possibly understand what it was like to lose all that you had ever known. Every inch of all you've ever grown accustomed too taken from your grasp. Like a cold hand rising to your throat, as you lose all hope and back down like a coward. They've taken all my dreams and crushed them to a million pieces. Turned my life from wonderful to hell. Pegasus and equines, they are no different than I but choose to think they are just as great as my own kind. Perhaps this is how we were meant to believe. As though with a bone protruding from our head that we are the greater of them all. As a bird I find you are a messenger, meant only to scour the skies in search for wisdom and letters. A normal should see that they are only here to mow the lawns. Chew down the grass that grows too tall for the fillies and colts to prance through. We though, our great piercing swords, we are meant to be the ones. Those who hold the mighty power, who are to kept order, those who will keep life in tact. Meant for power, destruction, and love.

Unicorns, my family, will rise to the top. Despite my fuming hatred for those who took my old home and family, I know this is destiny. It is time to fight back. Growing cold and bitter was not my choice but I feel as though there is no where else to turn. My face rises to the sky as I look with piercing silver eyes, a sky with streaks of white running rampant throughout without an end or gate. No place or thing to say no more. An echo though soon reaches my ear and the sound sends shivers through my spine. Alone and vulnerable from a long travel, I have grown weary and tiresome. The vibrations that tickle my eardrum leave my thoughts running wild of creatures so disgusting, reaching from my throat. Clamping and tearing out my soul. Someone must come along eventually. I cannot stand alone with such a weak body and weary mind. This vulnerability is not myself, I am strong. Though I can not help myself.... Something is killing me slowly.

Messages In This Thread
From the Ground. - by Arielle - 04-04-2013, 11:15 AM
RE: From the Ground. - by Mauja - 04-04-2013, 11:32 AM
RE: From the Ground. - by Arielle - 04-04-2013, 12:36 PM
RE: From the Ground. - by Arah - 04-05-2013, 12:25 AM
RE: From the Ground. - by Mauja - 04-05-2013, 05:19 AM
RE: From the Ground. - by Arielle - 04-07-2013, 06:42 PM
RE: From the Ground. - by Arah - 04-07-2013, 09:14 PM
RE: From the Ground. - by Mauja - 04-08-2013, 06:38 AM