the Rift

[BASIN] From the Ground.

Arielle Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Arielle
i say fuck it, lets kill them all

Another smell did not sway from my nostrils, no it filled them. Intoxicating them with the most overwhelming smell of a stallion. It had been so long since I had encountered another being to remember how powerful the scent of another could be. Despite how slow he had come upon me, I was still considering him to pass by, not stumble upon my path. I do not mind though. Not at all. Whether he be horned, winged, or bare. Company was company. There is a thrill to each.

Grace was in each step he made and I couldn't help but notice the power behind each beat. He bore a horn and I could not help but hold a gracious smile, all the while a low sound came from his chest. This stud was a rather handsome fellow, perfect in shape and color. Even with the white (color of the angels) I felt some hence of darkness for him. Too perfect to be anything so golden and sweet. Ice is his horn and eyes, so his soul must be condemned to such feelings too. Perhaps even as his voice begins to break the silence, continuing to stride my way, my mind is altered and I am left confused in judgement. Low tones seemed so harmonic and gentle to my ears I almost fall to my knees in trust I can sleep before him without harm coming my way but no. I stand tall and watch him with untrusting eyes. He is of my blood yes but I know not of his deeds or where his loyalty lies. So instead I slink towards him, eager to close the rest of the distance and prove I am no coward. I am sly in my steps... almost too sly. Looking evil in my dance to approach him but surely he is not moved by my sleek steps.

Words come from his mouth once more and I am given a name. A name so unfamiliar and unique, never heard quite the title before. When his forelock drifts to one side I am forced to take in the rest of his beauty. I note scars and a feathers within his mane, find spots like that of a leopard but only the color of a zebra. Yes a zebra. The odd descendant of us, a normal equid with the tail of a cow and stripes along its body, black and white. This Mauja though, he holds no such traits. A tall handsome fellow and by the looks of it he is young. Above his eyes do not cave in like the elders of my old family. "I come by travel, I do not know what I seek, perhaps a family." I pause, "I have been rid of mine." gray eyes grow cold and sleek. Very distant and unsure. What could possibly come of my future?

Messages In This Thread
From the Ground. - by Arielle - 04-04-2013, 11:15 AM
RE: From the Ground. - by Mauja - 04-04-2013, 11:32 AM
RE: From the Ground. - by Arielle - 04-04-2013, 12:36 PM
RE: From the Ground. - by Arah - 04-05-2013, 12:25 AM
RE: From the Ground. - by Mauja - 04-05-2013, 05:19 AM
RE: From the Ground. - by Arielle - 04-07-2013, 06:42 PM
RE: From the Ground. - by Arah - 04-07-2013, 09:14 PM
RE: From the Ground. - by Mauja - 04-08-2013, 06:38 AM