the Rift

[BASIN] From the Ground.

Arielle Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Arielle
i say fuck it, lets kill them all

These eyes watched me and known no fear, he was not lead astray by my 'daunting' approach and I am intrigued by the way he holds his ground without question. Its a wonderful thing to see a being so confident and sure of themselves that fear does not strike them, or uncertainty lead them afar... I know how it feels to hold childish feelings or shake from fear, its such a weak thing. Strength is all I will ever know again. I have the physical power to carry out demanding tasks and the necessary qualities required to deal with stressful or painful situations. No longer weak in soul or body. Perhaps now I am a bit malnourished and tired but I am not beaten nor rugged, capable of all things to protect my own self. He though, he has quite the unnecessary amount of confidence that I question myself of his ranking. Of course he looks regal and gorgeous but I seemed to feel like perhaps all this loveliness was covered up and grounded by some god awful ranking of just a somebody. Another being out in the world left to parish away without notice, besides the few other nobody friends of his. No though, he must be of some high importance.

A mare though approaches the scene and my eyes come unglued from Mauja. Sinking slowly from the top of her, dare I say, odd horns to the tips of her hooves. I watch her, cover distance from beginning to end. A beauty she is, that is certain. Her words even add to her contrast. Nice even tone though she strays too when speaking of family. It is quite the hard thing to swallow, their death. Plenty of times I have made myself forget and forced the memories to the back of my mind but it is never enough to keep them from haunting my dreams and every breath. Probably the reason I've become so cold, grown so distant, and lack any hold to my tongue. Though I am quite confident in the presence of two of my own, rather relaxed and content that I am not furious and raging inside. 'Tis a wonderful medication.

My face inclines in greeting as I listen to her tones bark at my own. Ah she has been noticing the previous conversation, I too blind in Mauja to notice the approach until so soon. Though as she grows further away and soon speaking again my head is held upright further as I note each vocal. Coming forth with love and happiness, an invitation ringing upon my ears. Flicking silver globes back to Mauja I think for a moment. A home. A home. A home. Truly somewhere to belong. Far from the traveling I've done all my life. I am done with such things. Too long have I lived the life of a traveler. Curling in my chin I kindly gesture my nares forward, a slight flick of approval and then tones next, "Arah, that is a wonderful offer and I gladly accept." my face turns to Mauja as he finishes what he said. If I had cheeks to show they would be glowing red as I notice I spoke when he did. Interrupting him slightly. His question is answered though, with somewhat low tones. A rather abrupt sound, "Arielle" I pause, "Or Elle, if you prefer to shorten it." a smile brightly upon my lips.

[ooc- sorry it took so long to reply, my cousin finally had her baby and work got crazy busy so life kinda got a hold of me! If you all wish to take this to the Basin soon be my guest(: lol]

Messages In This Thread
From the Ground. - by Arielle - 04-04-2013, 11:15 AM
RE: From the Ground. - by Mauja - 04-04-2013, 11:32 AM
RE: From the Ground. - by Arielle - 04-04-2013, 12:36 PM
RE: From the Ground. - by Arah - 04-05-2013, 12:25 AM
RE: From the Ground. - by Mauja - 04-05-2013, 05:19 AM
RE: From the Ground. - by Arielle - 04-07-2013, 06:42 PM
RE: From the Ground. - by Arah - 04-07-2013, 09:14 PM
RE: From the Ground. - by Mauja - 04-08-2013, 06:38 AM