the Rift

[DROP] Feeling L U C K Y ? ]Companion Drop]

Casimir Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
White strides through the back forest, going deeper with each step he takes, walking at a slow canter. It is dark, but not that the blind three year old would notice. His blind eyes staring into the darkness, and the only part that can see knows it is dark. A sigh escapes his lips, but there is nothing else from him. He likes being in the darkness. He finds is soothing, and for reasons unknown. He keeps moving, still enjoying the darkness, and of being alone. The silence in the forest isn’t creepy, and he feels unafraid, unlike almost every other time he is alone. For once, Casimir is at peace.

His movement continues to slow, and soon he is standing still, breathing deeply as he looks around, seeing the light forms of trees and plants, but there is nothing that alerts his ears. Hooves move, and he is walking again. However, there is something that is in his way. There is a light in the distance, and it alerts him in the darkened forest. Curious like any other horse would be, he moves slowly towards it, fear picking up in his heart. What could it possibly be? Anxiety starts to affect him and he stops again, worried if he investigates something bad would happen. No, he tells himself. I can’t be worried about everything. I must do this.

Moving at the rate of molasses, it sneaks up to the stone, and it grows brightly in front of his face. Black pistons shake, and he hears what the riddle of the stone is. He looks around, in fear as the voice comes out of nowhere. But wait. This is a riddle. Is that…an egg? A companion…I could get one! He jumps, excited. He could finally get him companion, after all this time. But he needs to think…what was the riddle talking about? The strange symbol puzzled him, and he was deeply confused. So he stands there, body about an inch from the stone, head cocked, staring at the glowing tablet in the dark woods. He thinks of an answer for the stone, and speaks it quietly.

"The number I choose is 8."

OCC: He wants a chocolate lab companion

Messages In This Thread
RE: Feeling L U C K Y ? ]Companion Drop] - by Casimir - 04-04-2013, 11:23 PM
RE: Feeling L U C K Y ? ]Companion Drop] - by Adrixaura - 04-05-2013, 04:54 PM
RE: Feeling L U C K Y ? ]Companion Drop] - by Lana - 04-06-2013, 03:53 PM
RE: Feeling L U C K Y ? ]Companion Drop] - by Casimir - 04-11-2013, 12:04 AM
RE: Feeling L U C K Y ? ]Companion Drop] - by Casimir - 04-12-2013, 04:11 PM