the Rift

[DROP] Feeling L U C K Y ? ]Companion Drop]

Lana Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I would not let fear stop me from going out although most the time I stayed high in the skies and when I did have to travel on foot I was quick and kept in the shadows, darting away from every Unicorn in sight. I kept to myself when out here, away from the Throat, although when I was at home on the sands I mostly kept to myself. Trust was more difficult because it was so called trust that have got me into the mess of being a prisoner.

The days were growing colder but in the forest, when I found myself struggling to fly and so had taken to foot, as least some of the heat from TallSun was still trapped beneath the canopy of leafs. But now eve the fresh green leavers were withering and turning into a crisp, brown color. Something was rusting the tree's though and it reach my ears and although fear was the first thought curiosity took over and I gingerly started to head in the direction it seemed to come from.

Who will be closest?
You must stay focused!
You cannot go over,
so keep your composure!

You must guess a number
And it must be under.
But under what,
I shall not say.

Though gaps in the tree's I could see other's had gathered. One a tiger but...not a tiger. Another, a spotted Equine and yet another Equine who was a roan. Then there was a stallion with curving horns. I aimed stood slightly to the side of the group, making sure I was the opposite side of the Unicorn. I hadn't been here before and so even the tree's were strange to me but I was pretty sure that a stone tablet couldn't have been here forever. I could see a strange crossed like pattern on the tablet's table top surface. What it meant I didn't know. Then there was something else that seemed to just grow from nothing and I couldn't quiet work out what it was.

Although it is a round, and called like a pastry,
I wouldn't think to eat it - it wouldn't be tasty.
I knew I had to guess a number, 'it' had said that before and this seemed to be some sort of clue. But to which number? Numbers never stopped, did they? But who said it had to be a high number? round-pastry-tasty? What did it all mean. I stood quietly to the side of the ground then speak softly. "Zero? Naught?"

[ Fox companion ]

"blah blah blah."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Messages In This Thread
RE: Feeling L U C K Y ? ]Companion Drop] - by Casimir - 04-04-2013, 11:23 PM
RE: Feeling L U C K Y ? ]Companion Drop] - by Adrixaura - 04-05-2013, 04:54 PM
RE: Feeling L U C K Y ? ]Companion Drop] - by Lana - 04-06-2013, 03:53 PM
RE: Feeling L U C K Y ? ]Companion Drop] - by Casimir - 04-11-2013, 12:04 AM
RE: Feeling L U C K Y ? ]Companion Drop] - by Casimir - 04-12-2013, 04:11 PM