the Rift

[DROP] Feeling L U C K Y ? ]Companion Drop]

Tingal Posts: 110
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17 hh :: 9 years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
dark
      Tingal
      sometimes being unique takes it's toll

All these new horses seemed to come, surrounding the stone like hungry vultures surround carcasses. They seemed drawn to the magic that coursed through the stone, and the small life that was encased inside of it's rough, cold surface.

The stone's odd etching glowed brighter and brighter with everyone's answer. It instantly dimmed after only a few moments, leaving the area dark. There was still a dim pulse, but it was faint. The little, frail body was illuminated slightly from within the stone.

Fear engulfed me, and my eyes were settled upon the stone as I stood in front of it, although I had backed myself up a few lengths. Strange how so many horses had gathered all because of the magic that emitted from the stone. It was like a magnet, attracting everyone to it. But, I had been one of the victims to it's strong powers. I had come, like scavengers surround a dead creature.

With my eyes narrowed, I listen to the next clue. The white mare answers, and I had the same idea. "I must also say 42." I pipe up, only seconds after the mare finished speaking. I wanted to rescue the poor little creature that was entrapped, unable to breath. What could possibly be entrapped in the stone anyway? Surely the stone did not just snatch up a little creature so that we mortal horses would come and save it? I was ready to just begin shouting at the stone if it didn't release the creature soon.

And by this, I mean... now.

Impatience and fear were colliding, fighting deep within my gut. I was nervous, scared, I feared the future of the small life within the stone. I stepped forward, green eyes set on the stone. I didn't bother interrogating it, it could do something horrible to me.... or the little creature within it. Oh Gods, please... allow me to save this creature from this stone.... I murmur within my mind, biting my lower lip in frustration.

"Talk"
MoonsongStock | table by Tay

Messages In This Thread
RE: Feeling L U C K Y ? ]Companion Drop] - by Casimir - 04-04-2013, 11:23 PM
RE: Feeling L U C K Y ? ]Companion Drop] - by Adrixaura - 04-05-2013, 04:54 PM
RE: Feeling L U C K Y ? ]Companion Drop] - by Lana - 04-06-2013, 03:53 PM
RE: Feeling L U C K Y ? ]Companion Drop] - by Tingal - 04-10-2013, 05:51 PM
RE: Feeling L U C K Y ? ]Companion Drop] - by Casimir - 04-11-2013, 12:04 AM
RE: Feeling L U C K Y ? ]Companion Drop] - by Casimir - 04-12-2013, 04:11 PM