the Rift

[DROP] Feeling L U C K Y ? ]Companion Drop]

Casimir Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
The draft was all but puzzled now. What? How? When? Where? Why? He was confused beyond belief, but he at least had to try his hardest. He was deep in thought, but none of the clues of the stone made sense. Was this all just some sort of pointless game that would have no outcome? The number used was one, and it had to be less than one, under one…what was less than one?

“I’m sorry stone, but I’m starting to get lost. If this is my final answer, then it is zero. Otherwise, I’m afraid I have no more answers for you.”

Beyond this, he started to lose hope. What if this wasn’t enough? Misty, I’m sorry he said silently in his head. He arose, still away from the others, but he stood up straight and looked at the stone. His face was solemn, and he waited for the answers of the others and that of the stone. He thought of his brothers, and how happy they were with their companions. And Evers, on his own quest for a companion of his own.

How quickly things had changed. He was always disconnected it had seen, and outcast, and now he was back, moving his way forward. The burden that had been there since he was born was gone, and now it was just he and his brothers. They were the family he had always wanted, and always needed, and he could finally feel at peace with what had happened in his earlier life. He couldn’t imagine it any other way, beside his little chocolate lab beside him.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Feeling L U C K Y ? ]Companion Drop] - by Casimir - 04-04-2013, 11:23 PM
RE: Feeling L U C K Y ? ]Companion Drop] - by Adrixaura - 04-05-2013, 04:54 PM
RE: Feeling L U C K Y ? ]Companion Drop] - by Lana - 04-06-2013, 03:53 PM
RE: Feeling L U C K Y ? ]Companion Drop] - by Casimir - 04-11-2013, 12:04 AM
RE: Feeling L U C K Y ? ]Companion Drop] - by Casimir - 04-12-2013, 04:11 PM