the Rift

[DROP] Feeling L U C K Y ? ]Companion Drop]

Tingal Posts: 110
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17 hh :: 9 years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
dark
      Tingal
      sometimes being unique takes it's toll

My gods! This stone was stubborn! I was ready to begin screaming at it, the way it repeated it's first rhyme and spoke another clue. But this clue, made absolutely no sense. It was trying to kill the poor creature within it's cold walls. Flaring my black nostrils, I narrow my green eyes. I lashed my tail, annoyed at the stone. With my black ears flicked back, this time I was positive this stone was speaking of the number zero. Or was it?

Well.... it could be. I mean, zero is an old number, and if I'm correct, the first rhyme said you had to guess under one number, so if I guess zero... that's under the number one. Yes? But gases and.... hot and cold? Could it be some odd.... large number or something? There's a 1/infinite chance that I'm going to get this right. So... what do I guess?! Zero... two? One? four-hundred fifty-five?! What do I do?! I'm caught up in my own thoughts, but when the stallion speaks, I tilt my head, listening to his words. He said zero... so.... did he think about it as well? Or am I just being crazy?

Inhaling, I speak. "Dearest stone, your clues are getting harder and harder to understand. And besides... there are plenty of numbers that could fit this answer. Such as four-hundred fifty-nine.... or maybe even two. I could go on forever about the possible numbers, but there is a life at stake so I shall make this quick. My answer... is also zero."

Wow, I had rambled for quite a bit. But... I suppose I was anxious... and nervous. I just wanted this freaking stone to crack open and let me take the poor animal that was locked up inside. Oh yes... wouldn't it be splendid if the creature it held was a young tiger? Yes.... a young tiger would be nice. Maybe a little Bengal... or.... a Southern China tiger! Yes, yes, that sounded good, very good indeed. My black lips curled into a smile. Now I had to see if any one of us was correct, well... if I was correct.

My stomach tied itself in knots, and I began biting my lower lip. My pristine white fangs sunk into the dark flesh, and small beads of blood began to form. My tongue lapped the beads of blood up slowly as I gazed at the stone. I didn't realize it, but I had begun walking towards the stone. I stopped myself, and began digging into the ground. My tail lashed, and sweat droplets were sliding down my shoulders.

"Talk"
MoonsongStock | table by Tay

Messages In This Thread
RE: Feeling L U C K Y ? ]Companion Drop] - by Casimir - 04-04-2013, 11:23 PM
RE: Feeling L U C K Y ? ]Companion Drop] - by Adrixaura - 04-05-2013, 04:54 PM
RE: Feeling L U C K Y ? ]Companion Drop] - by Lana - 04-06-2013, 03:53 PM
RE: Feeling L U C K Y ? ]Companion Drop] - by Casimir - 04-11-2013, 12:04 AM
RE: Feeling L U C K Y ? ]Companion Drop] - by Casimir - 04-12-2013, 04:11 PM
RE: Feeling L U C K Y ? ]Companion Drop] - by Tingal - 04-13-2013, 09:39 AM