the Rift

Elegance Remains [Open]

Cythraul Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
"Sleep now, then, and I will watch over this place. Tomorrow we will go to Dragon's Throat... and you can see if you want to stay there. If so, I will leave you to become familiar with the herd members." The tri-horned stallion gave her a warm smile and then loped toward the opposite end of the clearing, black eyes shining. After a year of suffering, he knew peace.

He would have sung had he been alone; he was shy, actually, when it came to singing in front of others. His rich, deep voice seemed to deepen further, and became stronger, more fluid, with a melody underlining any words sung. Usually there weren't words, just melodies that he wove into the air wherever he was at.

Sighing, he looked up at the sky and thought, And if she doesn't want to stay in the Herd? If she wants to remain a rogue? Let her. I cannot promise to stick around for all my life to protect her! And yet your honor requires that you see her to a safe place before leaving her.

Rolling his eyes impatiently, he stamped a hoof against the ground and then began loping the perimeter of the clearing, his tail flowing out behind him like a black river, and his mane bouncing against his side as his tall, muscular frame moved swiftly around the clearing, muscles tensing and relaxing over and over with each step, and he seemed to glide as he moved, his hooves nearly silent as they hit the ground and his movements graceful.

ooc: Apologies for shortness.

Messages In This Thread
Elegance Remains [Open] - by Adalaide - 04-04-2013, 11:01 PM
RE: Elegance Remains [Open] - by Cythraul - 04-05-2013, 01:07 PM
RE: Elegance Remains [Open] - by Adalaide - 04-05-2013, 09:31 PM
RE: Elegance Remains [Open] - by Cythraul - 04-06-2013, 11:59 PM
RE: Elegance Remains [Open] - by Adalaide - 04-07-2013, 06:35 PM
RE: Elegance Remains [Open] - by Cythraul - 04-08-2013, 08:25 PM
RE: Elegance Remains [Open] - by Adalaide - 04-10-2013, 10:53 PM
RE: Elegance Remains [Open] - by Cythraul - 04-16-2013, 04:47 PM