the Rift

Smoke in these LUNGS -open-

Legion Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

LEGION
and the kindest of kisses break the hardest of hearts

The quietness here was almost... torture. Strangely, I found the silence to always be a comfort in the bustling life of a herd leader. But now, I was finding it to be cold and ever present. Perhaps it was this sadness I felt in my heart that drew it near, or the fact I was ever so solitary.. either way, for whatever reason it was here, I wished it gone. I needed companionship now. I needed the company of another or others with intelligence at my level. I couldn't stand being around anyone that was too engrossed in their problems and petty engagements to ever see anything than their own life. Tunnel visioned equines were the saddest of all, in my opinion. Which was all to common for my taste. I wished to find someone.. or others that looked passed their problems to see what I saw in the world. Now if I could find that, I think I would be the happiest stallion alive.

The crunch of the dried leaves of the floor sent my eyes scurrying to my left where I found a woman staring at me. Our eyes met and they stayed locked for a moment. My eyes blink but never left her gaze. However, I did take in the basics about her. She was chestnut, with a white blaze on her face, and two massive wings sprouting from her shoulders. Honestly, I wasn't even shocked by this. Somehow it didn't surprised me, but that didn't mean I wasn't instantly fascinated in the least bit. "Alone, are we?" I purse my lips together and blink my eyes. Her voice was sort of sultry in the way that it dripped out of her mouth like warm, comforting honey. But her words, were the obvious. Of course I was alone. There was no other being here but her and I. But for the lack of any kind of socialization for some time, I didn't mention some sarcastic, obvious remark. Instead I nod, and sigh softly. "I'm Selene, and you are?" And you are Selene you say just after you nod your head into a bow. I was unaccustomed to this motion, and yet it was still time for my introduction. I keep my head raised, and nod it in a ridged fashion into a nod like your own. "I am Legion. It's a pleasure..." I said, my voice was low and rumbling as it escaped my throat. Deep baritones could melt your heart if it just the right mare, but who knew what you were. And honestly I didn't care if I delighted you or not. "I'm sure." I finish my words as I let a half hearted, boyish smile rise on my lips but fade almost instantly. I wasn't ready to smile. Not yet.

"blah blah blah."

Messages In This Thread
Smoke in these LUNGS -open- - by Legion - 04-04-2013, 11:17 PM
RE: Smoke in these LUNGS -open- - by Selene - 04-05-2013, 12:42 AM
RE: Smoke in these LUNGS -open- - by Legion - 04-06-2013, 11:22 AM