the Rift

[OPEN] Golden Whispers in the Wind{Ktu/Phi, OPEN}

Eios Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

I am flying today. The crisp Autumn air feels wondrous as it courses through my white feathers and streams from my sweating back as steam. Rigorous, strenuous, the activity forces all my young muscles into overdrive as I approach my home once more. Swoosh, swoosh, swoosh, go golden flecked feathers in the sun.

I knew I should be going back to the Veins first to see Father. Even more so, I should be moving about until I find my Dam or Granddam to let them know I was back. However, I was interested to see how the land of my family had changed over the time we'd been gone. I had no other reason for going really, aside from feeling drawn to the land. The thought suddenly occurs to me that I might be coming back to nothing at all, for the lives of mortal horses vary so greatly in short lengths of time that a long length could mean nearly anything. Not that I wasn't mortal myself, I was.

My voluminous mane, lifted by a rogue wind, smacks me in my face in time to offer me a warning not to miss my destination. I circle around once before I land upon the drying grass at the edges of the land. Crystalline white and dashed with gold, I know I do not need to preen, for no dirt ever sticks to my hide, even with the perspiration I have from my long flight back. From my tall, 17.2hh perch, I cast my blue orbs about in the search of somehorse to speak to, but alas, finding none in the immediate area, I take a moment to gather my breath before I call for someone to greet, "I request an audience with the lead of this land please." my deep voice rolling from my tongue in waves until the words cease and my regal stance is all that remains to move amongst the air.

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
Golden Whispers in the Wind{Ktu/Phi, OPEN} - by Eios - 04-05-2013, 04:25 AM
RE: Golden Whispers in the Wind{Ktu/Phi, OPEN} - by Eios - 04-06-2013, 12:22 AM
RE: Golden Whispers in the Wind{Ktu/Phi, OPEN} - by Eios - 04-09-2013, 10:30 PM