the Rift

[OPEN] Golden Whispers in the Wind{Ktu/Phi, OPEN}

Eios Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

My deep blue orbs do not have to wait long before a fierce, though angry looking mare, gives them purchase. I think, as she slithers forward, that I rather feel a twinge of fear growing in my gut. All this for curiosity.She has in tow with her an Ursus arctos horribilis, or the common grizzly bear. A fine looking( though somewhat young) specimen of the species too, I observe. Though he was not necessarily a native of this particular land, the hunting appeared to have been good for him. Or her, I scold myself. One must never be gender discriminatory.

The mare, annoyed, speaks with the youthful confidence of a god and I'm suddenly quite keen to go, for such horses were never ones for idle chat. But then I hear her name,Ktulu. The harsh, spoken syllables trigger a memory and, suddenly, the fear drains from my body and a deep, rumbling chuckle, mirroring that of my mentor, bubbles up from my throat. "Ktulu, you say?" and for all her firm demeanor I cannot help but smile brightly. "Well, Ktulu the Constrictor. I am your cousin, Eios, and I am most pleased to finally meet your acquaintance." and I offer her a dip of my head as my rumbling voice trails off. My orbs, turning a bright blue, crinkle at the edges as look at her happily. My demeanor is friendly and brotherly, begging her not to be too upset with her at my joking. Oh, what luck to have met her., my first extended family member! Granted, I shan't assume I'm completely well off yet. Though I was certainly happy that I had come now, regardless of her reply, for I had gotten to meet some of my family today.

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
Golden Whispers in the Wind{Ktu/Phi, OPEN} - by Eios - 04-05-2013, 04:25 AM
RE: Golden Whispers in the Wind{Ktu/Phi, OPEN} - by Eios - 04-06-2013, 12:22 AM
RE: Golden Whispers in the Wind{Ktu/Phi, OPEN} - by Eios - 04-09-2013, 10:30 PM