the Rift

[OPEN] On my own

Lana Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

My heart was pounding against my chest, sweat coated my body and tears welled in my eyes. The sight of sand had caused me to become faster then I thought I could go and only now did I realise how much I missed the Throat. I never thought that boiling heat and the unchanging rolls of sand could be such a pleasant sight but they were. I draw down, preparing to land. The sand on my hoofs felt so unnatural now that I was used to the stone, cold, hard flooring of the cave. The sand shifted under my weight and almost as soon as I had landed I collapsed.

I had changed. If not for the worse, for the better but still, I couldn't be sure which. I knew never to trust anyone, and I wouldn't. I may like them, yes, but some where inside me all the trust I ever had had been locked away and the key thrown somewhere and despite how much I tried to find it I just couldn't. It was like there never was one. All who I had met in the Basin seemed driven by hatred. Every single one of them. Even the spotted stallion who, although seemed kinder then the rest, must still have hatred lingering for me in his black heart.

Another thing was to get a map. It was getting lost that had caused me to be taken there in the first place and now...I roll my body into a more comfortable position and look at my belly before flopping back down again...Now this. A foal. A foal that I couldn't take care of. I, although I was able to breed, felt to young and it didn't seem fair on the foal. And maybe if I hadn't just been let out from the Basin from being a prisoner I wouldn't of doubted my skills as a mother so much. But I did.

I lay flat out. My eyes closed and the large lake that was below the mound of sand I had flopped on became fuzzy and blurred as did everything else. My eyes flickered constantly. I wanted to sleep so badly. It had been weeks before I had had a decent sleep at all but now there was something in my mind telling my not to let my guard down. Not until I spot someone I know. Levi, Aryel, Note, Athena, anyone! Athena...Where had I seen her last? With a sudden shock I realise she was still trapped at the Basin. Guilt then took over me and my guard fell, allowing me to fall to sleep. But it was no peaceful sleep. I kicked about. My eyes rolling back widely under my closed eye lids and my head tossing back every ow and then, rubbing sand into my mane. Despite the images in my head though I couldn't seem to wake.

[ Lana has just got out of the Basin, got lost and been made pregnant...Yeah she has had it tough lately:/ btw she is not dying just...very very tired and...very very depressed. ]

"blah blah blah."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Messages In This Thread
On my own - by Lana - 04-05-2013, 05:29 PM
RE: On my own - by Africa - 04-05-2013, 06:30 PM
RE: On my own - by Aryel - 04-06-2013, 09:36 AM
RE: On my own - by Kri - 04-06-2013, 03:17 PM
RE: On my own - by Africa - 04-06-2013, 10:18 PM
RE: On my own - by Levi - 04-07-2013, 08:09 AM
RE: On my own - by Lana - 04-07-2013, 01:10 PM
RE: On my own - by Aryel - 04-07-2013, 04:22 PM
RE: On my own - by Kri - 04-07-2013, 06:21 PM