the Rift

[OPEN] On my own

Lana Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Fear grasped my heart, even in the nightmare that I was being force to watch. With each passing image fear gripped tighter and tighter, squeezing my heart with a grasp that burnt into my heart that would leave scars there forever more. Emotional scars. One's that, yes may get better, but no, would never be forgotten or completely heal. For one reason or another I am running. Running from a dark wood with tree's that were reaching out, trying to grab me and drag me back into it. Fire seemed to be burning behind me as well but for some reason the twisted tree's didn't seem to be affected by it. The direction in which I was running to was bright, full of hope and beauty but despite my running I never seemed to reach it. Thinking about it, it was obvious why I was running.

“Fear not...You are safe!” Suddenly I wake and in a flash my kicking legs aid me to lift myself up quickly, kicking up sand as I did and then hastily stumbling back so that I had the mare in full view. She was without a horn, which I was glad about. Grey mixed with other shades on her coat, her tail dark with red braids and her mane not so dark but more of a moose color. She seemed kind but that did not matter to me. Trust no one. The three simple words ran wild round my head. My rugged neck was held high and my stance defensive with my ears pointing back sharply. I am still, the odd shiver running though my spin but apart from that my lips do not part and my stance is fixed solid in the sand.

I must of looked a mess. Despite having time to clean myself before finding my way back here (after I had suspectedly become pregnant) I had come to a clear like and I had manged to bath a bit to clean up my coat and hopefully untangle my mane a bit. But I hadn't been in for long and so was still a bit of a mess and nothing like the rather pretty filly I normally was, although I was dry now. My eyes were fixed on this mare now. She seemed no threat but only willing to help and I could at least try my best to talk to her and not be rude. I take a shaky breath before stuttering words. "L..l..la..lana...." My voice trails of and I take another deep, shaky breath.

"blah blah blah."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Messages In This Thread
On my own - by Lana - 04-05-2013, 05:29 PM
RE: On my own - by Africa - 04-05-2013, 06:30 PM
RE: On my own - by Aryel - 04-06-2013, 09:36 AM
RE: On my own - by Kri - 04-06-2013, 03:17 PM
RE: On my own - by Africa - 04-06-2013, 10:18 PM
RE: On my own - by Levi - 04-07-2013, 08:09 AM
RE: On my own - by Lana - 04-07-2013, 01:10 PM
RE: On my own - by Aryel - 04-07-2013, 04:22 PM
RE: On my own - by Kri - 04-07-2013, 06:21 PM