the Rift

[OPEN] On my own

Levi Posts: 270
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1hh :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Ava
 Levi</style>

Levi felt awful and not physically awful, but mentally. Levi had missed so much since he had been gone, it was almost as though it was all a dream and nothing was real anymore. This was the hardest Levi had ever run before, and since he knew that Tio was still on the loose and Lana was missing he was going to find her and make sure that she was alright. If he had known before that she was stolen then there would not have been a question that he would have gone to any herd no matter what to consequences. Lana was Levi’s adopted daughter and he would not stop until he made sure she was safe… he promised her and he let her down. Levi knew that Lana was going to hate him for sure, but he didn’t know that she was taken! And it all happened so quickly… like the sand that fell beneath his hooves.

Anxious breathing was getting worse and worse as he made his way towards the oasis. Levi was in no mood to fly because he knew that he might get tired again and lose control of flight. He knew running would be better and quicker. He hoped to find Midas, Kri, or Aryel on the way, just someone who would be willing to go with him. Of course he needed to tell Kri.. . Oh shit. That would take so long though and this was an emergency he needed to find Lana.

Large saltines of tears tricked down his cheeks as he made his way faster and faster. Suddenly he heard voices. The voice of Kri stuck out like a sore thumb. Making his way towards the sound he suddenly recognized the party that surrounded someone. Aryel, Kri, and maybe a new horse, but they were all surrounding someone… who? Making his way towards the circle, Levi did not even have to look before he realized that Lana was there. She was alive! “Lana!” Levi screamed gasping for air. Making his way to her, he wrapped his wings around her figure hugging her with a gentle but supporting force. He could be any more relieved. “Where were you? Aryel told me that you had been taken and I didn’t know. Lana I.. I swear I would have come for you… but I was hit badly. I was in a fight with a horse named Tio, he is a threat to our herd and I lost control of my magic and I don’t kn-know what happened!” Tears now poured down his cheeks like a river. “I’m so sorry Lana.” Levi could not even bare to look at Kri or Aryel. He looked like a baby, helpless, and innocent. He knew that he needed to keep emotions tucked away, but he really could not help it. “Kri and Aryel, please forgive me in accusable behavior, but I didn’t know anything. I didn’t even know about the fight with the foothills until Aryel had told me. I didn’t know about Lana either and as soon as I found out I came to look for her… I just I don’t know what to do anymore.”

He was a nervous wreck… and he did not know what he was going to do.

"blah blah blah."

Messages In This Thread
On my own - by Lana - 04-05-2013, 05:29 PM
RE: On my own - by Africa - 04-05-2013, 06:30 PM
RE: On my own - by Aryel - 04-06-2013, 09:36 AM
RE: On my own - by Kri - 04-06-2013, 03:17 PM
RE: On my own - by Africa - 04-06-2013, 10:18 PM
RE: On my own - by Levi - 04-07-2013, 08:09 AM
RE: On my own - by Lana - 04-07-2013, 01:10 PM
RE: On my own - by Aryel - 04-07-2013, 04:22 PM
RE: On my own - by Kri - 04-07-2013, 06:21 PM
RE: On my own - by Africa - 04-07-2013, 08:07 PM