the Rift

[OPEN] On my own

Kri the Resolute Posts: 243
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3hh :: 10 Buff: NUMB
Boom Boom!

KRI the Resolute</style>
    My friends, I am only flesh and bone, but I won't let you die alone.</style>

"SHUT THE FUCK UP," I yell, my voice directed at the stallion who has broken down into tears beside me. "Are you even a man?" I ask, brutish and cold as I glare at him with annoyed dark eyes. I do not know when he even arrived, but his wordy chattering is setting my teeth more on edge. Why were both of my Sergeants complete and total blithering idiots? Had the Sun God taken their brains from them as a joke? If so, I will have to kick him straight in the ass later. Either way, my ears have flattened against my skull.

I look at him with all seriousness as he sobs and cries and whines about being misplaced in life. Losing a fight to Tio was definitely embarrassing, but was it really worth losing your direction? "You do your job, idiot," I say, my voice cutting, sharp, and flat like the edge of a blade. "Patrol the borders, keep them safe. Keep your family safe. Alright?" My eyes have softened some, taking pity on the way he looks like he is about to collapse into a puddle of tears and anxious energy, before turning back toward the girl who had whined out in Aryel's defense.

Her body was tense, frightened even, and I frown. I have no idea what the fuck is going on, but I feel like Africa and I are the only ones not informed. Why am I, the Leader of this place, standing lost and confused about what has happened between my soldiers and one of my kin? Athena. Athena is missing as well, apparently to wherever the hell Lana was. I turn back to look at Aryel with cold, unyielding eyes. Let her boil under the weight of my glare if she wants; it's her own damned fault. Finally, she begins to shed light on the situation, and I listen with rapt attention, though the annoyance coiling around me with thrashing winds is a sign that I am still not calm.

Held prisoner in the Aurora Basin. I listen dumbly for the last part, about her failed attempt to fight. Both she and Levi losing battles - this simply would not do. "That fucking whore," I say under my breath, nearly quivering with rage as I snort into the air at the end of Aryel's speech. When she whispers in my ear, it is like the nattering of a fly. Annoying and irrelevant.

"You and Levi will remain here," I say, my voice harsh, cool, and ultimately issuing a command. "Tell Midas that I have gone to the Basin to straighten out that lying sleezebag that wears a crown. If I don't return within a weeks time, feel free to send a rescue party. Otherwise, stay clear. You two are to do nothing without explicit permission from your superiors."

With that, I turn tail, my hooves clapping like thunder as I launch myself in the air, a boiling fit of rage and practically steaming from the head as I make my way north. The frigid tundra should be a good enough place to cool my head and kick some ass.
""

[ Angry Kri out on a mission. ]

Messages In This Thread
On my own - by Lana - 04-05-2013, 05:29 PM
RE: On my own - by Africa - 04-05-2013, 06:30 PM
RE: On my own - by Aryel - 04-06-2013, 09:36 AM
RE: On my own - by Kri - 04-06-2013, 03:17 PM
RE: On my own - by Africa - 04-06-2013, 10:18 PM
RE: On my own - by Levi - 04-07-2013, 08:09 AM
RE: On my own - by Lana - 04-07-2013, 01:10 PM
RE: On my own - by Aryel - 04-07-2013, 04:22 PM
RE: On my own - by Kri - 04-07-2013, 06:21 PM