the Rift

[OPEN] On my own

Note Posts: 183
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 15.3hh :: 6 years Buff: NOVICE
Sabel :: Iberian Lynx :: Stormcall bry
[Image: 50ceb46754fc8]

Dusty bay ears swivel in the direction of heated yelling. Note turned his head to see the forms of Levi, Aryel, Lana, Kri, and a mare he had never met. He watched their interactions as he patrolled from afar, mind wavering between protection and seeing his herd mates. As the Resolute left, another soldier came to take over his patrol shift, but Note barely even saw the man's face. When the stallion had felt the nudge on his shoulder he knew he was relived of his duty for now.

Long thoroughbred legs raced through the desert, the orangemoon air making Note's movements more lively and fast paced, happy for the hot, hermetical days to be over. Sabel now ran by the dusty bay's side, struggling to keep up. From her lips tumbled a mew of exhaustion, but Note took no pity on the kitten. She was not his concern at the moment, he was focused on getting to his herd members.

Note reached the others in barely any time at all, slowing his gait to an easy trot until he stopped at the edge of the group. Levi was distraught, that was for sure. His face was stained with drying tears. What had ever made his friend cry?

"Aryel, Lana, Levi," Note nods respectfully to each member, noticing Lana's side was extra rounded. 'Maybe she's expecting,' Note thought to himself, brow furrowed as he did so and continued to take in the sight. "I heard yelling while I was on patrol and I wanted to see what all the commotion was about," Note spoke, his face portraying no emotion whatsoever. Sabel stumbled her way up to the horses, her sightless blue eyes filled with rage directed at her bonded for leaving her behind. She planned to paw at Note's canon bone in hopes of him letting her sit upon his back, but instead, her harmless claws tried to rake down the new mare's legs.

With a snort, Note picked up the kitten by her scruff and placed her upon his withers. "Dumb cat," the dusty bay scolded his companion, but she only replied with a hiss. "I'm sorry for her behavior," Note spoke in a hushed voice to the new mare.

"My name is Note, and yours is..?"

[Image: 52f3087fe3a26]
"The thought made Note's heart ache, but that's what love is. You don't care if the other person hates you or rejects you or anything of the sort because you just want to see them be happy."
pixel by tamme

tag me in all threads & replies!

Messages In This Thread
On my own - by Lana - 04-05-2013, 05:29 PM
RE: On my own - by Africa - 04-05-2013, 06:30 PM
RE: On my own - by Aryel - 04-06-2013, 09:36 AM
RE: On my own - by Kri - 04-06-2013, 03:17 PM
RE: On my own - by Africa - 04-06-2013, 10:18 PM
RE: On my own - by Levi - 04-07-2013, 08:09 AM
RE: On my own - by Lana - 04-07-2013, 01:10 PM
RE: On my own - by Aryel - 04-07-2013, 04:22 PM
RE: On my own - by Kri - 04-07-2013, 06:21 PM