the Rift

[OPEN] Familiar Cold [Zdravilo]

Zdravilo Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

ZDRAVILO
Don't fall, but fly...

"As I recall, they shared a bit of fun and then fell out," First came this white stallion with large hail-sized splotches over his bode. He had a horn that looked like ice... or glass even? His eyes were also that icy resemblance. "A short past that ended tragically." Leyra spoke. To be honest, Zdravilo had hoped Leyra hadn't followed them, but she did. Zdravilo only had needed one answer, but Leyra needed to give her another answer. "I've had better, but I wouldn't call it tragic dear." Descaro also added into the answer, but Zdravilo was more focused on the ice stallion's bird. It was a pretty thing. White and snowy.

Zdravilo was snapped back to their present conversation when Descaro's voice continued. "Dravilo, this is Mauja the Frostheart, a legend among our herd." Descaro spoke the the painted Zdravilo, but flicked his attention to Mauja. "Dravilo here wishes to join our delightful herd and maybe take up a rank, I supposed if she wished to take up a higher rank than the basic one that she would be better talking to one higher than myself. I am, but a simple Soldier after all." A simple soldier? Soldier were the bulk of the herd and without them, the herd would crumble. She hoped the stallion knew that, and if he didn't he'd find out shortly. He then turned his head and glanced at Zdravilo and then Mauja after to check he was right in his words before continuing carefully. He seemed to know where to draw the line, but all the negative answers Zdravilo had gotten on the Leyra questions put her in a slightly nervous spot. "I will show you around the area, you can join me on patrol if you like, I'll tell you about the other lands and some of our herd's history." Sounded fun to the mare.

Zdravilo lifted her respectable head and nodded. Her lips parting as she spoke softly and kindly to those around her. "I would love to learn about this place!" She smiled and looked at Descaro. "It'd be fun to patrol with you, but you should know.. I've never patrolled." Her lips beamed wider as she coyly tossed her feminine head. Whatever lit the sy also lit her golden splotches. Her crown twinkled softly.

"OOC :: kinda short"

Messages In This Thread
Familiar Cold [Zdravilo] - by Descaro - 04-05-2013, 06:33 PM
RE: Familiar Cold [Zdravilo] - by Zdravilo - 04-05-2013, 08:28 PM
RE: Familiar Cold [Zdravilo] - by Mauja - 04-06-2013, 02:54 PM
RE: Familiar Cold [Zdravilo] - by Leyra - 04-06-2013, 06:18 PM
RE: Familiar Cold [Zdravilo] - by Descaro - 04-08-2013, 03:14 PM
RE: Familiar Cold [Zdravilo] - by Zdravilo - 04-21-2013, 04:21 PM