the Rift

[OPEN] Chee-z-fux

Elizabeth Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
[Image: 5163603fe02bc]

She danced through the forest, moving and shaking her body to a beat of an unknown song. Oh how good the forest and sunshine felt on this day! It was nothing more than she wanted, but then it just kept getting better and better. She had suddenly tripped, and next thing she knew, was in a completely different place. The air was cooler and the sun wasn’t shining as brightly, and she knew it was Orangemoon. How strange! It was as if she had fallen down the rabbit hole, and suddenly come into a completely different season? Was she in the future? She thought to herself, but then she got up and skipped along. Who cared! She wanted to explore, and that was what she would do.

Still skipping along, she looked and found her friend Aryel, and her enemy Crowley. Oh, how she loathed and hated him so. She looked at him with a pouting face, but she skipped next to Aryel.

“Oh Aryel my darling! There you are! It’s been a while! Tell me, how is the little rascal? It’s been ever so long since I’ve seen him and you’re mate…hm, what’s his name again? Oh, you know me and my awful memory.” She laughs, one that is high pitched and silly, totally not what you would expect from her. She turned her attention to the brindled stallion, flicking her tail in a disdainful manner. “Oh and look just what dragged itself here. Hello Crow, shoo will you? I want to spend time with my best friend, if you have a problem with ruining everything per usual.”

OCC: Apparently, her and Aryel are bffs, and her and Crowley hate each other xD

"Thinking. Speaking. Acting."

TABLE BY - DRUID

Messages In This Thread
Chee-z-fux - by Crowley - 04-05-2013, 06:41 PM
RE: Chee-z-fux - by Aryel - 04-05-2013, 09:05 PM
RE: Chee-z-fux - by Crowley - 04-09-2013, 08:27 AM
RE: Chee-z-fux - by Elizabeth - 04-10-2013, 07:49 PM
RE: Chee-z-fux - by Aryel - 04-11-2013, 08:08 PM
RE: Chee-z-fux - by Crowley - 04-13-2013, 02:25 AM
RE: Chee-z-fux - by Elizabeth - 04-18-2013, 09:58 PM
RE: Chee-z-fux - by Aryel - 04-20-2013, 08:10 AM