the Rift

[OPEN] Chee-z-fux

Aryel Posts: 229
Dragon's Throat Soldier
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.4 :: 4
FennecFyre

(OMG Dingo that picture xD)

To her irritation, Java refused to return. Instead, he stretched his neck forward, sniffing at Crowley's muzzle. He wasn't acting anything like Java remembered. When Aryel had been stuck under the root, Crowley had laughed at her, and so had the mean wolf. Realizing something, Java looked around. Where was his hellhound? Giving the brindle a puzzled look, he wished he could speak to horses other than Aryel.

Speaking of other horses, a second one joined them, a monochrome unicorn like Crowley, but a female. Aryel backed up, more confused than ever as Elizabeth sauntered up, giggling like a filly. The last time she had seen the charcoal mare, she was her usual trash-mouthed unpleasant self. The two had been trapped in a cave-in in the Arch, and had to resort to working together. That hadn't stopped them from bitching at eachother. But now she was acting like they were best friends. "Um, I think you're mistaking me for somebody else." said the roan, her ears flicking back uncertainly. "First off, I don't have a mate. And unless you mean Java, I don't know a 'rascal', either. Also, I was pretty sure we hated eachother." She swung her head to Crowley, who would have most likely noticed them by now. If there was one thing Aryel could do, it was voicing her opinion. "And you! You're the snidest, most irritating horse I know. Hell, we're set to duel later in the season. And then I see you cooing over Java like you've never seen him." She stepped closer. "You two get bumped on the head or something?" It wasn't that she cared about the well-being of those particular horses, but something just wasn't sitting right. Aside from their strange demeanors, she noticed more subtle things. The feathers she had traded Elizabeth as part of their truce were no longer woven into her mane. They bore the same herd smells, but Elizabeth acted like they were old enemies, just like Aryel and Crowley were (or used to be?) And Crowley's pup was absent. Had it died? She tried to tell herself that she didn't care about the pup, as it no doubt would have turned into a demon like it's master, but still. Things were just too strange, as she was going to find out why.

Walk walk walk walk.
"Talk talk talk talk."

ARYEL</style>
In blood and honor, we will prevail.</style>

image by gpabill @ flickr.com
Thanks for the good times, and no hard feelings for the bad times.

Vicer and Aryel's new threads never happened.

Messages In This Thread
Chee-z-fux - by Crowley - 04-05-2013, 06:41 PM
RE: Chee-z-fux - by Aryel - 04-05-2013, 09:05 PM
RE: Chee-z-fux - by Crowley - 04-09-2013, 08:27 AM
RE: Chee-z-fux - by Elizabeth - 04-10-2013, 07:49 PM
RE: Chee-z-fux - by Aryel - 04-11-2013, 08:08 PM
RE: Chee-z-fux - by Crowley - 04-13-2013, 02:25 AM
RE: Chee-z-fux - by Elizabeth - 04-18-2013, 09:58 PM
RE: Chee-z-fux - by Aryel - 04-20-2013, 08:10 AM