the Rift

[OPEN] Chee-z-fux

Crowley Posts: 166
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 12 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Talbot :: Common Hellhound :: Acid & Name? :: Caracal :: None Dingo
Have you any idea why a raven is like a writing desk?
I haven't the slightest idea.

Much to his delight, the bat did not seem to look upon him with fear. Instead, he acted nothing less than curious, if not a bit confused. With the slightest tilt of his own head, Crowley lifted his head back up and emit a soft chuckle. "Don't worry, little one, I am not going to hurt you. What kind of barbarian would do that?" The thought was bitter in his mind, for what kind of monster would go around harming those that were so small and innocent? It was sick to think that some had to be that way, and Crowley wished them nothing less than to burn for an eternity in Hell.

There was a rustling of grass behind him, and with a start he jerked his head to the side, careful to keep his feet planted lest he step on his newfound friend. What he saw coming his way, however, caused the brindle's heart to skip a couple of beats. The mare that approached with her black coat and silvery markings instilled a cold terror within his breast, and he was unsurprised that when she set her sight upon him, it was with a nasty look of hatred. She had taken residence beside another mare, this one with wings of the deepest blue and the most gorgeous markings etched upon them. He'd not noticed her until now, his mind preoccupied with investigating Java.

Elizabeth wanted him to leave, but he had been here first! He wasn't really so bad as she claimed; a little clumsy and ungraceful on his feet at times, but it was all with good intentions. Unwilling, the stallion's lips twisted into a pout, and subconsciously, his lower lip began to tremble. What had he done? He'd come here in search of friendship, only to be stood up by his stripey friend Mr. Bee, but it had been made up when he found the little bat who was without a name. Now, however, this whole trip seemed to be falling into a melancholy abyss. Even the roan had turned fierce words upon him, claiming that he was irritating, snide, and... what was that? They had a fight planned?!

In almost an instant, white hot tears sprang into the stallion's eyes. "B-But I've never seen him," he proclaimed, his bleary golden gaze glancing momentarily to the bat, whom he now knew as Java, "And... I-I think you've got me mistaken for somebody else; I'm not m-mean." Crowley sniffed, willing himself to suck the tears back up, but any attempt was all in vain. The Pegasus couldn't possibly be talking about him... could she?

Now, his gaze turned to Elizabeth, and his ears drooped back, almost to the side, in a pathetic manner. "I... I don't know where else to g-go... I don't even know where I am!"

[Anti-Crowley.]

"blather blather blather"

Messages In This Thread
Chee-z-fux - by Crowley - 04-05-2013, 06:41 PM
RE: Chee-z-fux - by Aryel - 04-05-2013, 09:05 PM
RE: Chee-z-fux - by Crowley - 04-09-2013, 08:27 AM
RE: Chee-z-fux - by Elizabeth - 04-10-2013, 07:49 PM
RE: Chee-z-fux - by Aryel - 04-11-2013, 08:08 PM
RE: Chee-z-fux - by Crowley - 04-13-2013, 02:25 AM
RE: Chee-z-fux - by Elizabeth - 04-18-2013, 09:58 PM
RE: Chee-z-fux - by Aryel - 04-20-2013, 08:10 AM