the Rift

[OPEN] Chee-z-fux

Elizabeth Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
[Image: 5163603fe02bc]

Another laugh echoed from the black mares maw, and she ignored most of what Aryel said. She was just too happy to be brought down with such things, and a little incompetent also. But just to humor her, she answered in a rather blurred way.

“The rascal, your foal? You do remember having a child, don’t you? I’ve heard child birth, although with it’s miracles, it not all that easy and kind of…painful!” She made a face, and shook. Oh how she hated the thought of pain, and causing it to others. “But Aryel, you are so brave! And…what? Hate? I can’t hate you, or anyone else! Oh Aryel, why did you not think I didn’t like, I mean, love you? Honestly, there is nothing to dislike. Oh, and who is this little guy? He’s so cute! Is this the Java you were speaking of?”

Just like Crowley had done she put her nuzzle to him and sniffed him, a bright smile on her face. She then moved to him, the brindled one, and circled him. And didn’t think he was different, but was he? She couldn’t think of another brindled stallion, but she shrugged half heartedly, and bowed her head and spoke.
“I guess I did mistake you…oh I’m so sorry! I didn’t mean to be so rude; it’s just that that guy…ugh, he just makes me want to clean so much! That’s how I take my frustration out, cleaning! A clean home is happy home!” A giggle rings from her lips, and she looks back at him again, and walks a step further towards him. “So, if you aren’t who I think you are, who are you? I’d really like to know so that I can properly introduce myself. Once again, I am so so so sorry!”

I move awake, my face red. This was everything that my mother taught my not to do, and I have failed her. Why was I such a mean little girl? I flicked my tail, telling myself I was a bad girl, and that I would get my punishment someday.

"Thinking. Speaking. Acting."

TABLE BY - DRUID

Messages In This Thread
Chee-z-fux - by Crowley - 04-05-2013, 06:41 PM
RE: Chee-z-fux - by Aryel - 04-05-2013, 09:05 PM
RE: Chee-z-fux - by Crowley - 04-09-2013, 08:27 AM
RE: Chee-z-fux - by Elizabeth - 04-10-2013, 07:49 PM
RE: Chee-z-fux - by Aryel - 04-11-2013, 08:08 PM
RE: Chee-z-fux - by Crowley - 04-13-2013, 02:25 AM
RE: Chee-z-fux - by Elizabeth - 04-18-2013, 09:58 PM
RE: Chee-z-fux - by Aryel - 04-20-2013, 08:10 AM