the Rift

[OPEN] Chee-z-fux

Aryel Posts: 229
Dragon's Throat Soldier
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.4 :: 4
FennecFyre

(Found the perfect picture to summarize Aryel's feelings.)

What the...was he crying? Instantly, Aryel regretted her words. She and Crowley, or at least who she thought was Crowley, had hated eachother since they first met, but now he was acting so differently that she felt like the jerk. "Hey," she said gently, lowering her head. "I'm sorry. Please don't cry. It's just that...your name is Crowley, right? And you're part of the Aurora Basin herd?" There had to be some explanation for their strange behavior. Maybe Crowley had a twin? The fact that he didn't even recognize the meadow sort of broke that theory, though. She was still betting on bizarre wide-scale amnesia.

She turned back to Elizabeth as she giggled about Aryel's fictional foal and cooed over her companion much as Crowley had done. Nothing was making sense here. Had everybody around here gone insane? Java, for his part, was enjoying the attention. "Well, I do have a son," Aryel admitted, "but he's adopted. I didn't give birth to him." She watched as Elizabeth approached Crowley again, apologizing again. Trying to imagine Elizabeth bustling about a cave cleaning it up and failing, she flicked her tail indecisively. They looked like Elizabeth and Crowley. They sounded like Elizabeth and Crowley, even if they didn't talk them. They even had the same scents. "Has anything odd happened to you two at all recently?" she asked.

(Friggin muse crash.)

Walk walk walk walk.
"Talk talk talk talk."

ARYEL</style>
In blood and honor, we will prevail.</style>

image by gpabill @ flickr.com
Thanks for the good times, and no hard feelings for the bad times.

Vicer and Aryel's new threads never happened.

Messages In This Thread
Chee-z-fux - by Crowley - 04-05-2013, 06:41 PM
RE: Chee-z-fux - by Aryel - 04-05-2013, 09:05 PM
RE: Chee-z-fux - by Crowley - 04-09-2013, 08:27 AM
RE: Chee-z-fux - by Elizabeth - 04-10-2013, 07:49 PM
RE: Chee-z-fux - by Aryel - 04-11-2013, 08:08 PM
RE: Chee-z-fux - by Crowley - 04-13-2013, 02:25 AM
RE: Chee-z-fux - by Elizabeth - 04-18-2013, 09:58 PM
RE: Chee-z-fux - by Aryel - 04-20-2013, 08:10 AM