the Rift

[OPEN] Shut up; I'm talking.

Kri the Resolute Posts: 243
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3hh :: 10 Buff: NUMB
Boom Boom!

There are times in a woman's life when she must make due without love, and those times are ones full of tears and distraught fits of yelling.

Oh, how I longed to be out of this cold embrace of single-hood. I absolutely would not admit to it! No, sir. Even as a tear welled up in the corner of my brilliantly blue eyes, I fought for the reality that I wished to have. I was Kri. I was a beautiful, young, vibrant mare, and I would not be left alone and destitute by anyone. Surely, just surely, he would come find me at any moment and apologize for his wrong doings and words. Surely, I was not a miserable, washed up old hag worth leaving. This just did not happen to me.

Before I knew it, blurry eyed and rather down, I found myself looking around a rather unfamiliar place. Now, I hadn't flown at all, only stumbling around on my normally graceful and lithe legs, but somehow I ended up in a place much different than I remembered. The air, crisp with Orangemoon, clung to my lungs but I still could not get a hold of the geography. I did not know - how could I? - that I had transcended past my time in a few remorseful steps through the old, bustling meadow that once was. The great river had all but dried to a small creek, and even the grass looked woeful. Surely, this was not the same Meadow I had been walking through a few short moments ago.

I stop, huffing in a few detestable breaths of this foul meadow, and let out a defiant snort. Forget about my weeping heart, "WHERE THE HELL AM I?!?" My voice lurches out from my chest in an awful, feminine shriek, and I stand planted, one hoof battering the innocent ground as I stand, the wind futilely trying to calm me by blowing my hair with all fashionable direction. A beautiful chocolate maiden with golden hair and tempting, dark eyes.

My name is Kri.

Kri the Resolute</style>
Good girls go to heaven, bad girls go everywhere.</style>

background pattern by webtreats @ flickr.com

Messages In This Thread
Shut up; I'm talking. - by Kri - 04-05-2013, 09:29 PM
RE: Shut up; I'm talking. - by Tingal - 04-05-2013, 10:08 PM
RE: Shut up; I'm talking. - by Eios - 04-06-2013, 12:45 AM
RE: Shut up; I'm talking. - by Mauja - 04-07-2013, 07:37 AM
RE: Shut up; I'm talking. - by Kri - 04-07-2013, 02:40 PM
RE: Shut up; I'm talking. - by Snö - 04-07-2013, 03:47 PM