the Rift

[OPEN] Shut up; I'm talking.

Tingal Posts: 110
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17 hh :: 9 years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
dark
      Tingal
      sometimes being unique takes it's toll

With my black ears flicked forward, I walk towards the Meadow, my green eyes flickering around. I was scared, I was nervous. I felt as though I was being followed by someone, something. On edge, I decided to travel away from the woods and into the open. Doppelganger... I was going out of my mind. I swear. Ready to run away, I hear a scream. The voice sounded familiar... was it... Kri?

Rushing forth, I extend my lithe legs to full length, trying to find the Sultana. And there she was, looking as normal as ever. But... was that a radiant gleam in her blue eyes? Cocking my head to the side, I step forward. "Kri? Why were you screaming? Don't you know you're in the Thistle Meadow?" I'm a little surprised to see the Sultana wondering where she was. She should know... should she not?

I analyze her scream again, why did it sound so... feminine? This mare is anything but Kri. Staring at the chocolate mare, I realized how much she seemed to glow with all her might, or all her femininity? Something was off about her, there was something very different about her. The way she smelled, the way her blue orbs glimmered. It was as though.. she was completely opposite of the Kri I was used to. Fear consumed me, and I began to back away from her.

What is happening to Helovia and the horses within it!? They were changing, growing opposite personalities. Or were they separate horses entirely? I had seen myself... with an opposite personality. Maybe they were our other sides.. Was that even possible? What were the gods trying to do about it? Were they the ones that caused this? Were they trying to stop it? Whose side were they on? The thoughts raced through my mind, my heart throbbed as I stared at the strange Kri, still a little shocked at the recent events.

[[-shrugs-]]

"Talk"
MoonsongStock | table by Tay

Messages In This Thread
Shut up; I'm talking. - by Kri - 04-05-2013, 09:29 PM
RE: Shut up; I'm talking. - by Tingal - 04-05-2013, 10:08 PM
RE: Shut up; I'm talking. - by Eios - 04-06-2013, 12:45 AM
RE: Shut up; I'm talking. - by Mauja - 04-07-2013, 07:37 AM
RE: Shut up; I'm talking. - by Kri - 04-07-2013, 02:40 PM
RE: Shut up; I'm talking. - by Snö - 04-07-2013, 03:47 PM