the Rift

[OPEN] Dare to dream? [sulwyn, open]

Zdravilo Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
[Image: 515f5c30a74fc]

The Doppleganger

Her venomous orbs looked at the lands.Something held her back so she lingered at the border. Reckless and insane, she tromped around like an elephant. Her shaggy fur dangled unkempt and crazy. Never would any of them realize they were looking at the devil. A cynical cackle bellowed in her throat. Reckless and crazy, she tossed her head ferociously. Her iron muscles held a masculine touch. Deadly and crazed, she turned her head to look straight into the land. Her steely gaze cutting through the air. Peering like an eagle she kicked around. Her harsh muzzle reached out in a primitive manner. Raking the land for an sign of a horse, her voice bellowed loudly. "Hello! Get the fuck out here. Or are you coward cows to fucking scared?" She snarled in a dominant regal manner. Pinning her ears, she threw her head up and down.

"Where are you? I want to speak to someone before I blow my top! GET THE FUCK OUT HERE!" Her voice was loud and masculine. It demanded presence. A come or be eaten kind of thing. It was strange in these lands. All she remembered is that there was a portal and she was here. It was fucking open. She had no place to hide herself and rule her slaves. She adored sexism and only took males as slaves, though racism, was indeed wrong. She had many children, but killed them all do to her hatred of children. The serpent sneered as she paced back and forth. "Damn them.." She muttered cynically under her breathe. "Damn you!'' She bellowed before standing there waiting for presence of some horse. She wanted the spotlight and here she would have to learn how to be amazing here. Even if it meant beating the fuck outta stallions.

The brute snorted and stood. A provocative stance, yet it held such venom and hate. She was brave, brutish, insane, wild, and primal. She grunted. Her patience draining quickly.

"Thinking. Speaking. Acting."

Table Header credits go to baylee.

Messages In This Thread
Dare to dream? [sulwyn, open] - by Zdravilo - 04-05-2013, 10:27 PM
RE: Dare to dream? [sulwyn, open] - by Sulwyn - 04-07-2013, 11:29 PM