the Rift

[OPEN] You think this is funny? (Cera, Open)
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel

A figure slept upon the cold ground, chiseled body pressed against the bark of a live oak tree. He appeared peaceful in a vulnerable state of rest. One could look upon this face from a distance and see nothing to strike worry or fear. Indeed most saw his face as friend, or brother, some even father. But they would be sadly mistaken. One couldn’t realize that amount of trouble that would follow when he awoke.

________________________________________________________________________________

Eyelids slithered open halfway, and then widened with shock at what they beheld. If one got close enough to see they would realize that the golden depths which stared across the vast emptiness of the field, were empty of pupil—but they were filled with a sharp hollowness. I stare around me at this foreign place; all is blissfully quiet and dark. A world still sleeping. How nice for them. This peacefulness might have not surprised a native, but this was much quieter than it had ever been before. So much so that my little black heart began to wonder if ‘my enemies finally had their way?’ I thought that surely I was about to meet the high ‘Pegasus’, who would come as a mighty white king with crimson pouring from his eyes to cleanse the world in blood and fire.

Any moment now.

Nothing but silence and the song of a morning dove greeted my patience. Coal colored body shifted into a stand, agitation growing by the second, a quick check gave assurance that death didn’t seem to be part of today’s plan. Everything that had been working before was apparently still working now. Ivory wings slither from my sides to stretch, their pureness does no justice for the user. My flesh is littered with scars of battles previously fought, a body that was obviously an instrument of war.

[EVIL TWIN]

Image Credits
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
You think this is funny? (Cera, Open) - by Midas - 04-05-2013, 11:03 PM