the Rift

[OPEN] You think this is funny? (Cera, Open)
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel

The annoying little bird was still squawking as if someone had pulled out all of its tail feathers. I paid it little heed other than silently vowing to crush its annoying little beak under my hooves the first chance I got. Screech, screech, screech. Gods forbid the stupid creature to have offspring. At least the fuzz ball ontop of the little babes head was quieter, I felt less inclined to destroy it; though much like the firebird above, it didn’t seem very pleased with me.

Such reactions added to my befuddlement and doubled frustration, I hadn’t run up to a stranger and blurted out nonsense; they honestly in my option had no right to be angry with me. What had I done wrong? Finally a sense of satisfaction soothed ruffled feathers as I watched the youth step down into place that all children resided in. The light died from his glassy orbs. Those fear tinted eyes weren’t unusual to me, perhaps the most familiar thing thus far. Children are a rare thing back in my homeland, they seldom live to see two years. I hadn’t been cuddled or loved, never known it, never cared for it. Why should this whelp expect anything different? His flinching from me and drawing inward upon himself does nothing to draw compassion, it merely lulls the beast that I was.

It wasn’t my job to harm our future warriors, and perhaps there had been an excuse for his lack of intelligence. Only the smartest, swiftest and most cunning deserved to survive in a harsh world such as Aioleh. Oh wait. That’s right, I wasn’t in Aioleh anymore. My teeth still glittered through ashy layers of lip and gum, I smile at him with bitter sarcasm as he submits an answer. “Helovia?” I repeated, snarling inwardly and turning my eyes away from him for a moment to rake my memory on all that had happened thus far. “What….What is it you want to know?”

Hard pools shift back to the mess of feathers and legs standing before me, I consider for a moment, “Do you know who or what magic has brought me here? Also…don’t lie to me child, I don’t favor the weak nor those that bare false tongues.”

[EVIL TWIN]

Image Credits
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
You think this is funny? (Cera, Open) - by Midas - 04-05-2013, 11:03 PM
RE: You think this is funny? (Cera, Open) - by Midas - 04-12-2013, 12:51 PM