the Rift

[OPEN] You think this is funny? (Cera, Open)
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
"No, I do not. The Gods sometimes do things such as this, but I do not think this is intentional...

“The gods?” I laugh, loudly vocal; bitterness lacing my tone. I hissed at him, “There is no god boy, only greedy men with power beyond their need.” Our gods had died long ago, destroyed by the same thing that had killed the globe. Dragons. Temperamental and bloodthirsty, they grew large, and when pressed to destruction larger still. Eventually they burnt the whole land and robbed our deities of power. “Lay no trust in your benevolent beings, they will surely kill you.” No amount of magic could quell them. Here this land thrilled, peacefully thrived. What bullshit. Why should this world have a merciful life if ours was nothing but a mere shadow land? Each day a test to find food and water. No cuddling included. Rage filled my breast, swelling until I thrust it down.

"I...normally this doesn't happen often...I don't have any information to give you, s-sir."

“Well…” I replied through gritted teeth, “You’re rather useless aren’t you?” Not giving him room to answer my lips blazed through another sentence, “Tell me then why you called me, father? Do I bare a likeness as such that would mark the excuse, or does your brain simply not recognize the creature that spawned you?” My patience had stretched thin.

I had seen more horrors then one should ever witness. My tongue held the taste of many a stallion and mare who squalled over the simplest of things. This whelp wouldn’t even begin to understand the brutes that had been faced to simply take another breath.

Image Credits
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
You think this is funny? (Cera, Open) - by Midas - 04-05-2013, 11:03 PM
RE: You think this is funny? (Cera, Open) - by Midas - 04-21-2013, 06:14 PM