the Rift

[OPEN] A child's game [Family]

Takara Posts: 19
Deceased
Filly :: Equine :: 14.3 :: Yearling Buff: NOVICE
Emily

Takara

She had become lost in her game, loving to play the role of the famous explore who fearlessly charged on though thick and thin. She came to a sudden stop though. The explore sensed danger. Her ears flicker, listening to the sounds around as the scent of a filly grows stronger and eventually Takara knew that the 'beast' was standing in front of her, towering about with sharp claws and a powerful jaw. A bulky hair body and he stood on two legs nd had two arms. He dribbled and was a dirty purple color. That was the beast Takara visioned though but she knew that really, it was just a Pegasus filly and so she dropped the game to listen to what she was saying.

"Do you know Sakura? She has a heart on her head, like you do on your shoulder," She looks down to her shoulder, her right shoulder, rubbing her muzzle across her coat to 'find' the heart. Of course she couldn't find it though. For a start it was on the opposite shoulder and because it was just part of her color she wouldn't be able to feel it. Sakura! She thought of her sister excitedly but one thing she never knew was that there was a heart placed on her forehead.

"Oh, I'm sorry, my name is Azale Moniet, but you may call me Azale," Takara was pretty sure she had heard the name before but at the time she had been distracted by a bird and wasn't really paying attention to what was being said in that conversation. But anyway, all that mattered was that he knew Sakura! She ad a bright grin on her maw although her eyes were focused slightly past Azale Moniet. "Sakura? Sakura is my sister! I'm Takara!"

"talking the talk"

٭٭ NơƐണí ٭٭@flickr

Messages In This Thread
A child's game [Family] - by Takara - 04-06-2013, 04:14 AM
RE: A child's game [Family] - by Azale Moniet - 04-06-2013, 10:07 AM
RE: A child's game [Family] - by Azale Moniet - 04-07-2013, 07:13 PM
RE: A child's game [Family] - by Takara - 04-06-2013, 11:05 AM
RE: A child's game [Family] - by Takara - 04-08-2013, 02:28 PM