Deceased
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2hh :: 3 Years Buff: NOVICE
Emily

Azale Moniet
And it's an even sum
It's a melody
It's a battle cry
It's a symphony

The filly cocks her head to the side as the smaller fem runs her little muzzle over her right shoulder. Azale found this quite odd, for the filly's touch to her skin was delicate, not as if she were biting at an itch or a fly. When the filly turned back to Azale, she noticed her eyes never looked directly at her. They seemed to wander, staring aimlessly into an abyss that was unseen to her four winged sister. Perhaps this sibling was blind? Cursed to walk through the world in a cape of darkness...Azale didn't want that for her sister. She'd hate to wish it on any being, enemy or friend!

Takara and Sakura. Azale pondered over these names, for they were the names of her two newest family members. They simply had to be twins. There was no other explanation that made sense. "Really?! Sakura is my sister as well. Half-sister really," Azale giggled childishly, spreading out her two sets of wings and marveling at them for a blissful moment. "If she's your sister, then that makes you my sister too!" The pale filly started to buck and dance in place, excitement flaring in her eyes.

Azale now had two sisters. She had always wished for another filly to seek cute boys out with, and now she had two! What a wonderful thing family could be. Azale stopped her dancing, rushing to Takara's side and lowering her head to her sister's ear. "So, my little sissy, what kind of adventures are we going on today?" Azale whispers, orange eyes brushing over the wooded landscape hungrily. If Takara was anything like Azale, she would like to adventure.

"talk talk talk"

[Image: 51535cdaae0d8]
"Oh the things we do for power..."
lines by tamme; coloring by paddeh

Messages In This Thread
A child's game [Family] - by Takara - 04-06-2013, 04:14 AM
RE: A child's game [Family] - by Azale Moniet - 04-06-2013, 10:07 AM
RE: A child's game [Family] - by Azale Moniet - 04-07-2013, 07:13 PM
RE: A child's game [Family] - by Takara - 04-06-2013, 11:05 AM
RE: A child's game [Family] - by Takara - 04-08-2013, 02:28 PM