the Rift

[OPEN] A child's game [Family]

Takara Posts: 19
Deceased
Filly :: Equine :: 14.3 :: Yearling Buff: NOVICE
Emily

Takura

"Really?! Sakura is my sister as well. Half-sister really," A big grin swept across Takara's face, giggling along with her older sister. Although she was only a half sister what did it matter? The word sister was still in there and that was really all Takara cared about. "If she's your sister, then that makes you my sister too!" Takara kicked up her heels and whinnied with joy. Azale Moniet is my big sister!! She thought, excitement bubbling inside her.

If there was one thing Takara truly loved it was family. She knew she had rather a large family with a number of half siblings and although Azale was the only other sister (well half) except for her sister she had met, she still felt the family kind of love for those of her family she had not met.

Takara heard Azale coming up to her side. She listened eagerly to her hushed words. "So, my little sissy, what kind of adventures are we going on today?" Her eyes searched the land of darkness ahead but although nothing could be seen her mind was working like a rocket. Her grin turns into something else, a more daring one with a flicker in her hazy eyes. Without turning her head she spoke in whispers. "I was exploring whilst trying not to wake," She paused midway though her sentence then spoke with a sudden darkness. "Whilst trying not to wake the dragon!" She grinned and nudged Azale slightly, her grin growing, then trotted of, tripping and stumbling as silently as she could before looking back and calling her to follow with a flicker of her head and a whispered shout. "pshh...Follow me," And she went trotting on.

"talking the talk"

[ Hmms we could carry this on with them exploring the Edge or exploring somewhere in the wilds? ]

٭٭ NơƐണí ٭٭@flickr

Messages In This Thread
A child's game [Family] - by Takara - 04-06-2013, 04:14 AM
RE: A child's game [Family] - by Azale Moniet - 04-06-2013, 10:07 AM
RE: A child's game [Family] - by Azale Moniet - 04-07-2013, 07:13 PM
RE: A child's game [Family] - by Takara - 04-06-2013, 11:05 AM
RE: A child's game [Family] - by Takara - 04-08-2013, 02:28 PM