the Rift

[OPEN] Both Blind in Different Ways :: Takara, Open

Takara Posts: 19
Deceased
Filly :: Equine :: 14.3 :: Yearling Buff: NOVICE
Emily

Takara

The voice that answered her was soft, with a sad tone to it. "I...yes, I'm alright, I'm sorry for bothering you...I'm Hotaru," Takara smiled and soft with confidence. "You're not bothering me, I was just playing chase with a bird. I'm Takara." she tried again to turn her face towards where the voice had come from. That was the only thing about being blind that frustrated Takara. She never knew if she was looking at the one she was speaking to or not. The filly breathed in deeply, her sense of smell was starting to strengthen more than the rest of her senses... Or maybe it was because that was the one she used the most? "Where are you from? You don't smell like the others from around here." The filly was curious. Was there other lands outside of her home? If so why had she not explored them yet? Were there other herds.. Well of course there had to be, the WeyrLeader Mirage said there was... Could her new possible friend be from the Dragon's Throat? So many questions ran through the blind child's mind.

Quickly she refocused her mind on the filly before her. Has she been speaking to the Goddess of the Moon? Did that mean the Goddess was here? Just in case she straightened up a little bit. Softly she asked her. "Were you talking to the Goddess of the Moon? Is she here?" Ok yea so what, she revealed the fact she couldn't see to someone not from the Edge. It was another filly. What harm could she do? Besides, even if she tried Takara had a slight advantage. Her Momma, big brother, and twin sister weren't far. She was safe.

"talking the talk"

٭٭ NơƐണí ٭٭@flickr

Messages In This Thread
RE: Both Blind in Different Ways :: Takara, Open - by Takara - 05-07-2013, 11:16 PM