Orinthia Posts: 132
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 17 hands :: 4 years
Orinthia

ORINTHIA</style>
  Adventure is my Middle Name</style>

Walk walk walk
"Talk talk talk"

I finally had the time to return to the place I treasured so much. The looming trees reminded me of my old home, so far away surrounded by vast fields with blooming flowers, and forests surrounding the place with streams running through occasionally. But now, even as I walked through, the place felt different. It was Autumn, and I have never witnessed the place at this lovely time where it wasn't to hot, nor too cold. Silently, I contemplated about winter to come. Even though I was mostly Frisian, and built for the frigid weather, I couldn't stand the cold and snow. It just didn't fit me, honestly. It was spring that brought the best out in me, when I didn't feel the need to fight, or be rude. It was the time when I felt joyful and just happy to be alive.

I decided to canter through the trees, enjoying the wind that started hitting my face. My mane blew up, covering my greenish eyes as I ran, doding trees with my big body. I finally heard something, like other's hoof steps. I lifted up my head, and scented the air, smelling a female and a male. The familiar feeling of curiosity shot through me, as I pushed forwards to meet the other two horses that were residing here. I quickly pushed myself forward with my muscles rippling as I shot through the forest, trying to be as quiet as I could. Then I came upon two horses, and smiling I heard the female speak. She was a pegasus, a beast that I envied and admired for the fact that they had something that I would never possess. Wings. My thoughts started now drifting towards Alcina. The pegasus male even though cold as ice was starting to thaw slightly towards me. The one that I might have feelings for. I wasn't sure of it yet, but I lay eyes on the femme studying her.

She was young, full of youth and seemed extremely nice with her bright face. She was quite tall in fact, but still a hand shorter than me, with a black tail striped with orange, and a light mane. "You're right Miss, he does look good", I said before I even looked at the male she was addressing. Right there, stood a handsome lad, the opposite of me, where I was midnight black with green eyes, and he was my height, pure white, with interesting black eyes. He was muscular, and quite attractive, but I felt it wasn't in my place to linger on him too long. He seemed emotionless..Like Alcina. I thought to myself. I still stared at him, noticing that he seemed almost...hopeless.
Like Alcina, I felt it was my place to help him come out of the void of hatred and loneliness, and show him happiness. Addressing both him, and the lass, "Hello! My name is Orinthia!" I cheerfully chirped, pricking up my ears in a friendly manner, and waiting for what was to happen.

*ugh. I think my posts are getting worse >.< *
blah blah

Messages In This Thread
Wanderer [Open] - by Matterhorn - 04-06-2013, 04:16 PM
RE: Wanderer [Open] - by Africa - 04-07-2013, 11:56 PM
RE: Wanderer [Open] - by Orinthia - 04-10-2013, 12:43 PM