the Rift

[OPEN] Youth like Diamonds in the sun [open]

Aiko Darleane Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Aiko Darleane “I remember the time when I met a somber filly. She was older than me, and her father had died recently. She was blue in color, at least to my eyes, having a longer mane and tail than I would have expected from an almost yearling. She had strange markings on her shoulders, in the shape of lighting that lights up the dark sky of a thunderstorm. I had felt the own lost tug at my heartstrings, but my father had only been captured, not died. I’m not sure how I would be able to handle that, and it hurt from just thinking about it. I move on, coming to the filly as she stands by the shore of the lake.”

Just then I see someone stand up out of the corner of my red eyes, and I look. It is a small filly, and I ask her if there is something wrong. They stare back at me, and ask me a question. How did you get to the lake in the first place?

“A good question, I suppose. I was out for the day, trying to see if anyone had found my father. However, there seemed to be no sign of him, and therefore I did what every other foal’s favorite pass time is: exploring. With this, I travelled around the Dragon’s Throat, because I hadn’t gotten a chance to before. I went around for a couple of hours before I found her. I went to the tree first, and studied it for a while. I even tried to climb it, but to no amend. Afterwards I moved on, going to the border and staring out. This is where my Papa had disappeared, and I tried to look for him, but he was not there. So now I went in the opposite direction, and there it was. The expanse of the lake in the middle of the hot desert, and the little filly on its shores. I looked around, and found no one by her side. Walking down, I moved towards her slowly, trying not to alert her so she wouldn’t have some bad emotion towards me. I stopped a few feet from her, and I stared for a second. She was beautiful, young and full of life. But why was she sad, when she had so much to live for?”

‘Hello there. My name is Aiko Darleane, but you can just call me Aiko. Do you live her too? I haven’t seen you around. Is there something wrong? You look sad.’

Messages In This Thread
Youth like Diamonds in the sun [open] - by Azulee - 04-06-2013, 06:06 PM
RE: I've got your wild-eyed ways [open] - by Aiko Darleane - 04-12-2013, 04:58 PM
RE: Youth like Diamonds in the sun [open] - by Aiko Darleane - 04-30-2013, 09:31 PM