the Rift

[OPEN] Youth like Diamonds in the sun [open]

Azulee Posts: 62
Dragon's Throat Warrior atk: 5.0 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2 hands :: 6 years :: Orangemoon HP: 65.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Valda
azulee
they want rain without thunder and lightning

Hello there chimes a youthful voice, and Azulee lifts her topaz eyes from the ground at her hooves to observe a spindly filly staring back at her. The lightning child hesitates for a moment, wondering just how long she had been standing there. She feels a prick of irritation rear its head, but she swiftly pushes it aside. There is no use in being grumpy. Maybe she could use a bit of company to get her mind off things.

She listens as the other speaks, allowing her eyes to idly roam Aiko's physique for the briefest of moments. Her sides are varnished with swaths of fiery mahogany, and a mane of vibrant orange tumbles down her ashen face like flames licking along her fur. For some reason, Azulee is reminded of their leader Sumati, perhaps for the stockings which adorn all four of her legs, just like their Chancellor. Suddenly she is met with a stream of questions. She sighs, vaguely annoyed by her bluntness, though keeping in mind that this filly is young, and Azulee herself went through an annoying phase at one point in her life.

"I'm fine." She quickly responds, her tone sharper than intended, though not venomous. With ears swiveling in mild uncertainty - one pricked forward lazily and the other tilted to the side, listening aloofly to the sounds of scavenging birds in the distance - she lifts one brow in mock inquisitiveness. "Do you always ask strangers so many questions?" She teases, feeling her privacy somewhat violated. But she isn't about to ask her to leave. After all, this is her home as well - as she has already said - and she has as much right to be here as Azulee. "And yes, actually. I was born here." She adds this almost as an afterthought, a subtle lilt of pride evident in her voice. She is proud of her heritage, but she refrains from sharing her name... she wonders if the filly has noticed.
background image © riktorsashen

Messages In This Thread
Youth like Diamonds in the sun [open] - by Azulee - 04-06-2013, 06:06 PM
RE: I've got your wild-eyed ways [open] - by Aiko Darleane - 04-12-2013, 04:58 PM
RE: I've got your wild-eyed ways [open] - by Azulee - 04-15-2013, 11:55 PM
RE: Youth like Diamonds in the sun [open] - by Aiko Darleane - 04-30-2013, 09:31 PM