Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme
BLAME IT ON HELL'S FIRE AND ON MY DESIRES
THE SKIES ARE CRYING
BLOOD.

Ophelia smiled softly as Comadre's scaly face rubbed against her cheek, and she glanced downward with a crimson eye, able to see a dark blur in her vision. She hummed softly as he tried to speak her name, simply... happy. "Comadre," she said back, her attention turning to the foul smelling injury on her friend's leg. She watched the wolves with keen interest, glancing at them kindly as they cleared a path for Smoke. Each was so protective, and she could not help but think of her own, closely-knit family.

The young mare glanced at Osiris as he asked her about another, saw the way his eyes lit up hopefully. As much as she wished to give him good news, she could not lie. With sorrow in her features, Phi's ears slid heavily to the side, and she lowered her neck. "No," she replied. "I live among the pegasus, and I have lived among a neutral herd. I have never seen a mare matching your description; I am sorry." She slowly approached Osiris and looked at his leg with a deep frown.

She inclined her head respectfully to his wolfen family before frowning deeply, her heart filling with pain and sadness. "I am so sorry, Osiris," she replied, glancing up into his deeply golden eyes with her own strange ones. She listened to Smoke speak about his wound, and she thought fondly of the windy, beautiful beaches. "I will be more than happy to guide you to the beaches, and if you wish, I can take you to either of the herds. My father and mother still live in the Foothills." She offered kindly, selflessly.

She smiled at his family, unafraid of their fangs and claws - foolishly so, perhaps. "I can guide you as well to where you wish to go. I promise that as long as Osiris is here, he has good friends."

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Where have you fallen to, little bird? [open] - by Ophelia - 07-31-2012, 11:08 AM