the Rift

Into the fray [open]

Levi Posts: 270
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1hh :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Ava
 Levi</style>

The scenery of the Threshold was starting to get chilly. The comfort by the sun’s rays was starting to disappear behind the horizon. Levi’s appearance had a tint of orange as the sun was starting to leave its world for the night. Pretty soon he would be greeted by Moon and then experience the whole new world that was brought out. “Mam, I would most certainly want you to come home, at least for tonight if you please. It’s going to get cold… and I want you to stay warm and safe.” Levi’s eyes almost smiled at her as he wanted to show her that he was safety, the Throat was safety, and she could be home.

The silver grullo held Africa’s gaze when she had stated that it must have been for a heartfelt personal reason. Levi did not know how she caught on so quickly, but she appeared to know exactly what it was about. A smile drew from his dark lips and his silver orbs sparked with excitement. His eyes were sincere and he almost did not know what to say to her back. How did mares always know? They just always had so much sense and they were just comfortable… unlike many stallions that Levi had met on the way of his life. They’re not so warming and understanding, in fact, many of them ended up sparring with him. Although, the only stallion that Levi came to know that were trustworthy and understanding were his Throat Brothers. He knew that they were and always would be there for him. “Yes, my dear sister that was it. Thank you for understanding.” Levi ‘s clear honey like tone rang into the air. His eyes once again watched as Africa moved her muzzle to light brush Levi’s shoulder. Her velvet touch made him grin as he curled his neck to meet her touch. “Alright Africa, we will see you there then. Safe traveling!” With that Levi smiled towards her and watched her leave.

The night was now approached upon them and Levi wanted nothing more but to travel as soon as they could. Walking up to the still unknown named mare, he smiled once again kindly. “We must travel now, for we have a way to go. And I want to get you there as soon as we can so you can get something to eat and drink. Follow me my lady.” Levi gestured his left wing for her to follow him. Then he left it open for her to come into. He wanted to shield her from the cold. As he left that option up to her, he waited patiently for her to come.

[OOC: Sorry my reply took forever! And also, Africa, I just replied to your first thread because I want to make a new thread in the Throat for us three :3]

"blah blah blah."

Messages In This Thread
Into the fray [open] - by Lanark - 04-07-2013, 11:14 AM
RE: Into the fray [open] - by Levi - 04-07-2013, 04:38 PM
RE: Into the fray [open] - by Lanark - 04-08-2013, 12:48 PM
RE: Into the fray [open] - by Africa - 04-12-2013, 07:15 AM
RE: Into the fray [open] - by Levi - 04-13-2013, 07:38 AM
RE: Into the fray [open] - by Lanark - 04-14-2013, 09:14 AM
RE: Into the fray [open] - by Africa - 04-14-2013, 07:48 PM
RE: Into the fray [open] - by Lanark - 04-18-2013, 10:15 PM
RE: Into the fray [open] - by Levi - 04-27-2013, 02:02 PM