the Rift

[PRIVATE] Young and Restless [Aviya]

Tamlin Posts: 40
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: 2 years
Rover
Tamlin
the blood prince
”I’m going to rule the world someday, you know.” The black and white colt said with a dark smile across his muzzle. He turned to Aviya who was walking beside him over the frozen grounds. His mismatched eyes lit up as he continued telling her his dreams and plans for the future:

”I’m going to rise up and become much more than my father ever was. I will train myself hard and then I will take back the Edge, because it is our rightful home, when I am King of the Edge I will also resume leadership of the Basin, and after that the rest of Helovia will fall at my hooves. Ain’t that a future you would like to live in?”

Tamlin’s determined voice chased away the silence that lay like a blanket over the open plain. His words did not echo because there was nothing on the Frostbreath Steppe that could capture the sound and throw it back at them. It was rather like his voice rudely claimed its place in the crisp afternoon air.

At the horizon the glowing sun was softly touching the earth and everything around the two yearlings had a pinkish glow. The temperature was dropping by the minute and within half an hour the Steppe would be dark - very dark. The sky was covered in pink and orange clouds and from them a few tiny snowflakes fell. They all had an orange tint because of the light from the blushing sun and they fell very soft and rather sparse.

Tamlin once again turned his blue and greenish eye towards Aviya. He looked at her broken horn and for a second he lost track of his dreams of the future. His face changed into an expression of warmth and he nudged the fillies shoulder. ”You should know that I really think that the horn suits you. You look like a warrior and in battle a small, razor sharp weapon like that is a clear advantage!”

Tamlin stopped and looked around. His eyes landed on a strangely shaped rock some hundred meters away and a new mischievous smile spread over his velvety muzzle. ”You wanna race?”

he sows in blood

Permission to use violence and magic against Tamlin at all times granted

Messages In This Thread
Young and Restless [Aviya] - by Tamlin - 04-07-2013, 12:38 PM
RE: Young and Restless [Aviya] - by Aviya - 04-07-2013, 03:05 PM
RE: Young and Restless [Aviya] - by Tamlin - 04-07-2013, 05:16 PM