the Rift

[OPEN] the perfect illusion

Delinne Posts: 232
Hidden Falls Curiosus II
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 hh :: 15 Buff: NOVICE
Dezba :: Black Jaguar :: Stormcall Ina
Delinne
Mauja definitely seemed more thoughtful than his twin was.

I observed him closely during my.. How should I say it? Exploration? He was tense and I saw in his eyes that he did not trust me, but that he at the same time fought against himself somehow. Did he believe I was someone else?
A low giggle - deep in tone but still girly - escaped my lips and I took a step closer to him, letting my soft muzzle caress his neck. Oh, god, it would be a miracle if I survived this horrible smell.
But, I kept the thought to myself and giggled again, same low voice. He stopped shivering - something I hadn't noticed that he had. Was he possibly afraid? No... Not this Mauja.
The other Mauja, maybe. But not this one.

"I smell weird because I am weird, hálfviti." What the fuck did hálfviti mean? I stopped, took a step back from the stallion and glared at him. Did he make fun of me somehow with his foreign words? Or was that another word for beauty?
I would understand him for the last one because come on... I'm freaking beautiful. How could anyone resist my black mysterious beauty, my blue gaze and the pretty scar upon my hide?
The stallion's teeth were close together and he was so tense. Did I make him uncomfortable? Good. His next few words did not confuse me at all, and I smiled at the statement. I wasn't Delinne. I laughed.
I laughed out loud right in his face. How did he even dare state that I wasn't Delinne? That was my name, the name I had been born with.
"How can you say that I'm not Delinne? That was after all the name my mother gave me." My disgusting mother who had even dared to leave my wonderful father behind. He had done nothing but good to her, and she had just left us.
That bitch.

"Mauja, Mauja, Mauja... Can't you see that it is me? Do you not recognize my beautiful appearance, or my wonderful voice? I recognize you, my King." I almost hissed the last word, smirking at him. This would probably burn. He seemed so confused, so why not make it worse?
I loved this. It felt absolutely wonderful to turn someone else's world upside down.
And I didn't regret a thing.
The moon had appeared on the dark vault above us, shining down upon us both. Mauja shone, his coat reflected the light of the moon so perfectly. And it burned my eyes. It was too bright. Too much. But I had to pretend not to be affected, so I kept my eyes like if there was nothing wrong at all.

I didn't want my King to be suspicious to his dear Delinne now, didn't I?

The Doppleganger

credits

ooc: lololool XD
word count: 473
[Image: 23hlgsp.png]
We will always be a team, no matter what.
Remember?

Please tag Delinne in all posts. Attacking is not allowed without my permission.
Want to meet Delinne? Post in this thread c:

Messages In This Thread
the perfect illusion - by Delinne - 04-07-2013, 12:39 PM
RE: the perfect illusion - by Mauja - 04-21-2013, 07:25 AM
RE: the perfect illusion - by Delinne - 04-21-2013, 10:33 AM
RE: the perfect illusion - by Mauja - 04-22-2013, 10:17 AM
RE: the perfect illusion - by Delinne - 04-22-2013, 12:41 PM
RE: the perfect illusion - by Mauja - 04-27-2013, 10:32 AM
RE: the perfect illusion - by Delinne - 04-30-2013, 07:15 AM